Adthe better be careful....

oh my fg.!!

Of all the things wrong in football...they hold meetings about things like this..

Yep, when are they having the meetings to discuss retrospective punishment for deliberate cheats like Ashley Young and Suarez?

Nah, its the bloke with "I love my mum" on his shirt, that's the big issue here

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

I'm disappointed that nobody has a made a "it's not a problem for Nuhiu as he would only show it if he ever scored" type comment.

Guest intercity0wl

Another Stupid idiotic rule, after stupid idiotic rule from footballs rule makers, who in the majority of cases have never played the game, or are too old to remember when certain joyous events in life made you  want to celebrate like you were actually alive.

If I was a striker at a club and I scored, I'd have every other member of the team take their shirts off and have a message of their own on a t-shirt underneath. The ref won't book all of them and there isn't a rule for players who didn't score. Same for jumping into the crowd, everyone but the goalscorer. 

Or maybe go really over the top when you win a corner/throw in and rip your shirt off for that, maybe even pull a Klinsmann out....

Guest CageFightingOwl

Why not just play 11 robots against 11 robots and have done with any sort of feelings, passion or personality.

#ruiningthegame

It is just easier to lay out the rule and policing if you just say nothing is allowed at all. As soon as you say x is allowed but y is not, it all gets very messy

Not really.

Just allow it as is now but anything offensive and they face punishment.

They're trying to take all of the fun out of the game.

Not really.

Just allow it as is now but anything offensive and they face punishment.

They're trying to take all of the fun out of the game.

Define offensive though . This is a free country and unless its advocating a criminal activity all should be allowed . No one has the right to not be offended , this is a free country not the police state labour wants

Define offensive though . This is a free country and unless its advocating a criminal activity all should be allowed . No one has the right to not be offended , this is a free country not the police state labour wants

Yeah right.

You obviously are misunderstanding me . If lets say I pray to one god and a player dedicates his goal to another . Thats his deity and his choice . Even though I may not like it I have no divine right to decide that because I dont like it he shouldnt be allowed to show his allegence to what is his belief . This country these days is full to the brim of people waiting to be offended and wanting recompense for the most ridiculous of things . People should use what has been lost which is common sense instead of totally outlawing anything that " annoyed from hull " might have a whinge about . No player is going to pull up his shirt to reveal " lets rape some bint " so we should allow people to make their own choice instead of just going down the total ban route .