Sheffield derby next season?

Guest Jack52

Guest Jack52

A Blades promotion is not as far fetched as it was. Yes, we all know the play-offs have been a graveyard for our red and white cousins, but 6th spot is now reachable for United. Who knows after that?

Owls fans are divided on this one. For me, a United promotion would be good news. To be honest, I find it a bit embarrassing as a Sheffielder that the city’s two clubs have been scraping around in the lower divisions for years.

It’s only recently that we were both in the 3rd division. Sheffield, big city Sheffield, virtually the home of the game! Nobody’s fault but our own, but I care for my home city and it sure doesn’t look impressive for the two so-called big clubs to be in the lower divisions.

Keep you posts good natured, Owlstalkers.

Guest tha_knows

Behave, one decent run and this promotion talk gets way out of hand. You sound like the blunts I work with, few last night absolutely creaming over Clough despite few weeks ago saying he was negative Nigel and not the right man for the job, o and one of the deluded f++ks even said Porter was in the top 3 of League One best strikers, I nearly choked on me snap when he came out with that!

Guest OsiinAlnwick

I hope they go up. And then I hope to beat them to The Championship title next year by one point on the last day of the season. Preferably by beating them at Bramhall Lane in the 90th minute.

Bring it on.

Guest MrsGoggins

They're in with a chance but may have peaked a bit early and will probably lose momentum at the wrong time.

Guest Jack52

I had a look at the league 1 table for the first time last night, absolutely no reason why a poor team can't pick up that 6th spot.

Personally think Walsall will take it.

Great post, Bruce. Keep up the humour!

Guest eggsarnie

ive got a snapshot of a blunts mate saying their midfield is not only the  best in league 1 but the whole of the uk !

flip em, let em rot down there !

its like inviting your smack head cousin round becuase you miss the family get togethers ! dont want them near hillsborough, i would quite happily have a berlin wall seperating them from this side of the city !

ive got a snapshot of a blunts mate saying their midfield is not only the best in league 1 but the whole of the uk !

flip em, let em rot down there !

its like inviting your smack head cousin round becuase you miss the family get togethers ! dont want them near hillsborough, i would quite happily have a berlin wall seperating them from this side of the city !

Me too hope we never play them again