How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Originally from Nova Scotia (roaminowl territory)

There are two others I am aware of on here that live here. A lot of English themed pubs and various sports bars around here always have Wednesday memorabilia hanging from the walls, same with Wolves which is weird.

Moorey, we have the same avatar  :laugh:

As far as I know, I'm the only  fan in Russia. Met a Vladimir owl once in the pub at the Hartlepool game but not seen him since. Gets a bit lonely.

Lived in Moscow for 8 months in the Olympic Village Never knew any Owls but watched Spartak a few times

CrosbyKitchens, on 05 Mar 2014 - 07:15, said:snapback.png

welcome to the CT Owls supporters club supporters! Where are you going to be??

I'll be in Darien for a year. Where are you based?

My wife did her masters and PhD at UConn, so she lived in Storrs for about 5 or 6 years.

She doesn't miss the weather (she's a Western girl and used to a desert climate), but does miss the easy access she had to Boston, NYC etc.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

North Vancouver ,Canada

Been here 6 years and have met probably 6 or 7 family's of owls fans and 1 family of blunts,loads of Brits here though,only problem is all the 3 o'clock games are 7 am here ,and the 12 o'clock games are 4 am

Are you the guy in Deep Cove with the owls related number plates?

.....with great difficulty. Hertha being a well supported team and Bayern the best supported team in Germany, I would imagine the game being a sell out. You could try the club web sites - I'm sure there'll be an English language option. Otherwise try ticket agencies. 

got sorted with the help of google translate.  seems to be a few still left but mostly full house.

CrosbyKitchens, on 05 Mar 2014 - 07:15, said:snapback.png

My wife did her masters and PhD at UConn, so she lived in Storrs for about 5 or 6 years.

She doesn't miss the weather (she's a Western girl and used to a desert climate), but does miss the easy access she had to Boston, NYC etc.

There's a few Wednesday lads in New York of course. I met a couple more in Boston a few years back but haven't seen them on here. There's me up in New Hampshire but not too many others I know of in New England.

There's a Wednesday fan used to post on the BBC site who lives up in Prince Edward Island, Canada, but quite slim pickings overall in the north-east as far as I know. 

There's a Wednesday fan used to post on the BBC site who lives up in Prince Edward Island, Canada

Funnily enough the wife and I were very close to moving there after we left Singapore before going with Sweden instead :)

Central Coast , NSW, Australia

Haven't met any Owls or Blades where I am although I know there are some around.

I go & watch the Central Coast Mariners from time to time, it's ok but nowt to get too excited about, I like to see em win but it doesn't hurt when they lose...guess you could call me a plastic Mariner as I usually only go when I get free tickets or a big game is on..lol

Back home I was as hardcore as they come, travelling all over England watching the mighty Owls...even through the seventies ;-)

Aren't Mayo known for being the Gaelic football bottlers?

Disappointing omen.  :laugh:

Great to see so many Mayo owls here! Despite my username I'm also from Mayo. 

In my 27 years we have lost 7 Gaelic finals and won none! 

Melbourne Aus

Hey Crosbie I got together in East Melbourne with the Melbourne branch of the Sheffield Wednesday supporters club in 1991 for the League Cup Final win (It was televised then)

Were you one of the dozen or so people that night?

Central Coast , NSW, Australia

Haven't met any Owls or Blades where I am although I know there are some around.

I go & watch the Central Coast Mariners from time to time, it's ok but nowt to get too excited about, I like to see em win but it doesn't hurt when they lose...guess you could call me a plastic Mariner as I usually only go when I get free tickets or a big game is on..lol

Back home I was as hardcore as they come, travelling all over England watching the mighty Owls...even through the seventies ;-)

Used to go up to Terrigal all the time as a kid as my grandparents lived there. Grandfather is still kicking on but in a home unfortunately.

How can you support the Mariners? Links to the Blunts, Montgomery playing for them.

Northside.

I saw a Wednesdayite bumper sticker once about 2 years ago, that's about the closest I've come to Owls in Brisbane.

I have family in Brisbane. all wednesdayites and hendos maniacs.