How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

Guest Distraught!

Whereas, of course everyone in the UK (and China for that matter) is the epitome of class and elegance.

*cough*essex*cough*

Yep, nothing better than a bit of hocking up and gobbing nasal contents all over the floor or letting the kiddies do a dump in the middle of the supermarket aisle.

Point well received.  :tango:

Dublin, Ireland.  Been here since Shearer scored 5 against us.

Often wear the badge and people will ask '....err Swansea?'

As others have said, Plastic Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal everywhere.  Plastic Leeds fans seem to have mostly disappeared.

Try and get over to some games.  Last 3 games Ipswich away last season, Leeds at home and Reading away.

Anyone in Germany know how i can get a ticket for Hertha Berlin v Bayern in a couple of weeks?

As others have said, Plastic Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal everywhere.  Plastic Leeds fans seem to have mostly disappeared.

Try and get over to some games.  Last 3 games Ipswich away last season, Leeds at home and Reading away.

Anyone in Germany know how i can get a ticket for Hertha Berlin v Bayern in a couple of weeks?

Was that game so embarrassing for you that you had to move?

Norn Iron. Been here 7 years and yet to meet anyone who doesn't support chelsea, man utd, arsenal, liverpool, everton or spurs. Best games seen were when Pressman turned out for Portadown, I'd take some beer behind the goal & serenade him with Wednesday songs. I like to think he enjoyed those games as much as me. Probably not.

Gravitated towards following Coleraine cos they play in blue & white stripes. Quite a few now look out for The Owls results.

Wherabouts in Norn Iron are you?

There are Owls about the place, have bumped into a few and a few post on here.

I always thought about doing that for Pressman for his brief stint there. But had no one to go with. If only I'd met ye a few years ago I'd have joined you!

Yes, guessed right - Gibraltar

Unfortunately under PAYE as work for the health authority - no offshore tax avoidance here :biggrin:

Locals tend to support London teams or Manure/Liverpool.

Saw a dejected looking Owl in Morrisons the other day - also the occasional cruise ship tourist in blue and white turns up.

Rubbish 'beer' - wish the Riverside would open a branch down here....

Went back for the ill fated Charlton game which was called off.......

.....with great difficulty. Hertha being a well supported team and Bayern the best supported team in Germany, I would imagine the game being a sell out. You could try the club web sites - I'm sure there'll be an English language option. Otherwise try ticket agencies. 

Kristiansand, Norway, some other norwayowls saying there are loads of owls supporters in Norway, well, 104 last I counted (on facebook), so, maybe not loads, but we are the brightest and smartes in all of the land :D UTO

Got to agree with this guy. Oslo for me.

Saudi at the moment.

Before that I was in Vietnam and before that Brazil. Lived in Berlin in the early nineties and then South Wales.

Will be going back to Brazil when I'm done here at the end of May.

Always adopt a local team to get my football fix so I am, or have been, a regular at Hertha, Cwmbran Town, Gremio, Ha Noi FC and Al Shabab.

Shabab are at home next week in the Champions League, so looking forward to that.

Got a couple of games - Burnley and Millwall - at the beginning of this season whilst waiting for my Saudi visa but prior to that I hadn't seen a game since 2008. No idea when the next one will be!

Wherabouts in Norn Iron are you?

There are Owls about the place, have bumped into a few and a few post on here.

I always thought about doing that for Pressman for his brief stint there. But had no one to go with. If only I'd met ye a few years ago I'd have joined you!

North Coast mate, 5 miles outside Coleraine. 

County Mayo, Rep of Ireland, usually getting mick taken bout supporting Wednesday, but everyone I no always checks for our results now, still annoying being surrounded by man u, Liverpool now arsenal fans tho. There are a few more owls around Mayo so I'm not on mi own

County Mayo, Rep of Ireland, usually getting mick taken bout supporting Wednesday, but everyone I no always checks for our results now, still annoying being surrounded by man u, Liverpool now arsenal fans tho. There are a few more owls around Mayo so I'm not on mi own

Small world, I lived in Charlestown at the turn of the century, great place.

In Malta the locals usually support Liverpool, Manure, Arsenal or Chelsea and a few support Spurs, Everton or other well known English teams. Probably even more Maltese support the Italian teams.

There is a good expat community here and I know some who support West Brom, Birmingham, Chelsea, Oxford, Leeds, Leicester, Wolves and Man Citeh. As I said before I know there is another Owl - and I don't know of any Piggies. 

Saudi at the moment.

Before that I was in Vietnam and before that Brazil. Lived in Berlin in the early nineties and then South Wales.

Will be going back to Brazil when I'm done here at the end of May.

Always adopt a local team to get my football fix so I am, or have been, a regular at Hertha, Cwmbran Town, Gremio, Ha Noi FC and Al Shabab.

Shabab are at home next week in the Champions League, so looking forward to that.

Got a couple of games - Burnley and Millwall - at the beginning of this season whilst waiting for my Saudi visa but prior to that I hadn't seen a game since 2008. No idea when the next one will be!

Bit risky going to their away matches.