How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

that may have been my brother or old man :), they live in welly. i went out to vistit them a few times and ive seen couple wednesdayites out there

it was actually when the phoenix play their one home game per season at eden park, but hoping to catch more games at the 'cake tin' in windy welly as im there once a month with work. will look out for them mate!

5 of us here in Helsinki (3 Sheffielders and 2 local lads), found another random Finn supporting us too.

Glad HJK wear blue and white so I can get my summer football fix.

Bumped into the only blade ive met here the other month, not seen him since so nirvana restored.

Don't see many Owls fans in Hurghada, probably all locked away in their all-inclusive hotels.

Tend to watch all available matches on front-line sports (internet) which is so full of bugs I have to go for a shower after!! or if a "special" match, down to the Marina (Pappas Bar) to watch of their plazzie .... with a beer or 2.

Has England dried out yet........planning to return in a few weeks and don't want to get me feet wet?

torrevieja spain for the last 8 years but planning on moving back to mexboro in the 3 years time ....4/5 games a season for me but never miss a game on player .apart from the odd holiday maker havnt come across any other owls .

Split between UK and Malaga Spain, well Ronda actually, in Malaga Province. Quite a few Owls out here, mainly in Marbella. A couple of season ticket holders who travel back for most home games. One of guys who runs trips to Malaga games is a Wednesday fan from Barnsley who used go to games on Jimmy Whitaker's coach.

had 2 nights in the parador in ronda on my honeymoon. What views! And that bridge!

Lived between Heidelberg and Mannheim  in south west Germany since 1994.

Don't know any other Owls over here, but follow every game on computer Livestream/Owlstalk.

Unforunately, I'm lucky if I get to Hillsboro once a year.

UTO WTID WAWAW

Lived between Heidelberg and Mannheim  in south west Germany since 1994.

Don't know any other Owls over here, but follow every game on computer Livestream/Owlstalk.

Unforunately, I'm lucky if I get to Hillsboro once a year.

UTO WTID WAWAW

I've met German Owls before, both here in Spain, and many times at Hillsborough. Was once drinking in Nursery before a game and there were about 15 of them. The odd thing is, all the ones I've met, have actually been German

Sunshine Coast QLD Oz.

Met plenty of Owls over here the weirdest was on my door step in Coolum, I made a big deal about contacting him, he reckoned our 15 year age difference was the reason he did not want to keep in touch! (You know who you are)

Having thought about it he was prolly being polite and didn't want to tell me the real reason....***t!

Living inZlin, Czech Republic. Been here 3 years miss the live atmosphere but with player, sky and other links get to see us. Got quite a few mates hooked on football and are all honourary Owls.

And get me hendos out here, and hooked them on that lol

Bergen, Norway.

Last game I went to was the opening game away to QPR. Can't wait to go back to England to see my beloved Owls!

There have been more games on the telly than usual this season so thats been a good thing. Being subscribed to WW helps as well.