How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

I have OWLS 67

The wife has SWFC 01

I remember meeting you in WalMart a couple of years back, I've still got your number somewhere.

I used to have OWLS for my licence plate till my then sixteen year old son wrapped my car round a tree. The only way to stop my insurance going through the roof was to retire the plate for a few years. My mate had SWFC but he buggered of to Alberta

Guest Swedish Owl

Borås, Sweden!

Listen to every game on wednesdayplayer and try to get to two. three games a season! I love Hillsborough but the away games are a blast really! 

Coming over for easter, Bournemouth away and Charlton at home :)

Guest gingerowl1

certainly is, cape reinga right at the top is even more stunning.

i think we potentially have enough auckland owls for a little meet up after reading through this thread!

Yeah I was thinking that myself! Need to big game first....fa cup could have been perfect! Bloody wednesday!

Currently in Norman, Oklahoma, USA. Coming back to England in May however. 

Coming back half way through tornado season?!  Quitter.

How are you finding Norman?  Enjoying life down there?

A few of my colleagues and one of my neighbors are Sooners.  Strange people.  Gun loving nutjobs one and all.  

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Coming back half way through tornado season?!  Quitter.

How are you finding Norman?  Enjoying life down there?

A few of my colleagues and one of my neighbors are Sooners.  Strange people.  Gun loving nutjobs one and all.  

Tend to get that out here!

Strange how Americans equate freedom with guns yet forget about everything else.

We are past tauranga in the Bay of Plenty. About three hours from Auckland. Whakatane is a tough on to pronounce, its focka tar nay phonetically......

Whakatane is one of the best names to pronounce with a cockney accent

Faaaaaack a taaaaaaaaaaaan ney

You North Islanders got away with the deluge we suffered. I hope you never have to sort out a flooded house. It's been good fun this past week, not!

Did you feel any earthquakes in June/July when Seddon/Belnheim got battered by them?

Still in Florida

Back on Tuesday 11th until 4th May.   I will be going to the Brighton and Watford games.   If possible, if my appointments go well,  I will be at another couple of games.

let me know Gandia might come through if the mrs is well mate ,