SEASON TICKETS 14/15

Guest Worksopowl84

Guest Worksopowl84

I am wanting to buy a season ticket on the kop for myself and another for my child. I've been trying to do this online using the zebra finance option, but the online system will only allow me to put one season ticket in the basket and pay for that one. Anyone had similar problems and know how to solve this?

How come my season ticket as risen from £174 to £360, I am the holder of a concession ticket which they gave me when I became 60 a year later they changed the rules and put the age qualification up to 65 but said that existing concessions would carry on ,now they have changed the rules again and I am faced with a more than doubling in price,guess what they can bollards

How come my season ticket as risen from £174 to £360, I am the holder of a concession ticket which they gave me when I became 60 a year later they changed the rules and put the age qualification up to 65 but said that existing concessions would carry on ,now they have changed the rules again and I am faced with a more than doubling in price,guess what they can bollards

If I were you I'd go  to the ticket office and talk to them

As I understand it, concessions have to be purchased in person at the ticket office with proof of ID.

Plenty of home games this month for you to sort it before the deadline is up.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Children must be within the given age bracket (under 11, or under 17) on 9 August 2014. Senior citizens must have reached their 65th birthday by 9 August 2014. Current Season Ticket holders who are aged between 63-64 and purchased a full senior concession ticket for the 2013/14 season will continue to be eligible for the senior rate for the 2014/15 season - such supporters are asked to contact the ticket office who will assist you with your transaction at the seniors rate (this is not available online). Young Adults must be aged between 17 and 20 on 9 August 2014 to be eligible for the new Young Adult discount. Full time students, armed forces and disabled supporters are eligible for our discounted concession Season Tickets.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/seasonticketfaqs.aspx#y5pJjv7gaju4BFms.99

Guest Worksopowl84

Just finalised the purchase of an Adult & U11 season ticket in the Kop for £410, I think this is a bargain for all the special times and memories I will share with my young one at Hillsborough Win, Lose or Draw.

Just finalised the purchase of an Adult & U11 season ticket in the Kop for £410, I think this is a bargain for all the special times and memories I will share with my young one at Hillsborough Win, Lose or Draw.

Well done mate.

Guest domSWFC

That's great then, definitely getting one this year, less than £200 on the kop for me as a Uni student is a brilliant price! 

UTO!

£27 admin fee for each ticket bought? surely that cant be right? I've just tried checking out and its trying to charge me £27 for each st??? Last year it was a one off payment per order?

Isn't it included in the price? I'm paying on finance and had to pay a £27 admin charge on top of the £275 my ST costs.

Guest Boxing day

£27 admin fee for each ticket bought? surely that cant be right? I've just tried checking out and its trying to charge me £27 for each st??? Last year it was a one off payment per order?

It's a £27 on off payments regardless of how many you order. When my dad did ours online it was showing £27 for each ticket so he phoned the ticket office and ordered them over the phone.

Don't forget everyone it's deadline day this Friday (21st) fof the 10 month finance deal.

£27 admin fee for each ticket bought?  surely that cant be right?  I've just tried checking out and its trying to charge me £27 for each st??? Last year it was a one off payment per order?

Is there an administration fee for no interest direct debit payments?

Yes, there is fee of £27 for 10 months and £20 for six months per agreement on direct debit purchases to support the implementation and management of the scheme on behalf of the club. This fee must be paid via cash or credit card at the time of purchase and is non-refundable. Please note that when buying online a 'per ticket' administration fee will show during the checkout process but please be assured that only one administration fee will be charged per transaction when confirming your purchase. The ten-month option only is available online.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets/seasonticketfaqs.aspx#GHIjyu2bqv1tMlRI.99