Coke ain't the real thing

Sounded a bit harsh what I said thinking about it. Im looking at players who will eventually get us into the playoffs. I think we need better in that position.

He's decent but not quite decent enough for a top six side.

Which is what we want to be.

Played 2 games in 3 days having hardly played for a year.

Ease him in properly and he'll be the best player we've got, trouble is as usual with Wednesday, we don't really have time to do that

That's a pretty bold statement!

Not going to say categorically that you are wrong as I don't know enough about the lad (You do know it's Gary who is playing for us and not Craig don't you?).

He will probably be looking for another club in summer with jj big mig etc.and for us to progress then that's the way it has to be.

what the same players that were going last season but we had no money to get new ones in so re-signed them all

and as for McCabe as a replacement ..words fail me

Wasn't good enough in league 1, not good enough now.

I vaguely remember when he first signed for us under Mr. coaching badges, he would dribble past players and score a fair few goals, At that time he looked like a match winner.

That is a very distant memory and these days he rarely looks like he has got a shot in him never mind a goal.

Fair enough his positional play may be more disciplined than it was at that time when he may have had a more free role in League One, maybe injuries have restricted his general mobility, but its not as if he finds incisive passes or passes and moves and creates space like the once unconsidered in that position Lee is capable of. 

Played 2 games in 3 days having hardly played for a year.

Ease him in properly and he'll be the best player we've got, trouble is as usual with Wednesday, we don't really have time to do that

He was a complete non-entity against Charlton.

When he came back off loan, and was paired up with Pruton, everyone was singing his praises..what happened?

Those performances didn't happen apparently.

Or at least they are not remembered by his little hate club on here.

Edited by Beholder

Is he really any good?

Don't think I've seen him play this season, well apart from on the TV Monday night, but I am staggered that some rate him so highly on here.

I know he put in some decent performances last season (twas like YaYa Toure according to Beholder), but I still reckon that Coke lives off a few goals in League One nearly four years ago.

I vaguely remember when he first signed for us under Mr. coaching badges, he would dribble past players and score a fair few goals, At that time he looked like a match winner.

That is a very distant memory and these days he rarely looks like he has got a shot in him never mind a goal.

Fair enough his positional play may be more disciplined than it was at that time when he may have had a more free role in League One, maybe injuries have restricted his general mobility, but its not as if he finds incisive passes or passes and moves and creates space like the once unconsidered in that position Lee is capable of.

Scored against Millwall with a great run from midfield, nice first touch, took it round the keeper and slotted with his right foot.

Guest GreenGoose

He's not good enough.

He's had chance after chance after chance.

Got away with it because Hutch was everywhere but he still managed to shin a few passes wide of the man.

Great finish at Millwall. Showed the 'fight' people love as well.

Good moments too few and far between though. Don't believe in carrying too many squad players, if you aren't competing for the shirt against the best we've got your just baggage padding out the wage bill