Coke ain't the real thing

Guest Hudders Owl87

I've seen some dogsshit players in a wednesday shirt.

Coke is far from one of them.

lol James O Conner :ghoulguy:

He's not though is he, all of our central midfielders are terrified of the opposing penalty area

So that shot their keeper blocked from the edge of their 6 yard box was from a look-a-like and not Coke then?

He had a hard job today and did very well. He's not a sit back defender like Semedo and he's not an all out attacker. He's got a good engine, is quicker than he looks, controls a ball well and can make good forward runs when he has license to but today he clearly had been given a role to protect the back four and close down in midfield. Played pretty well everything considered. I fully expect him, Hutchinson and Gardener to be in the midfield away on Saturday with 1 up top. 

Is he.

We've won and I'm pleased but he's dogshit

I agree and was amazed we even renewed his contract last summer.

It's not about being a whipping boy or scapegoat either as some seem to think, he's just not good enough a player to get us to that next level, and that's what were all here for aren't we?

Guest Hudders Owl87

So that shot their keeper blocked from the edge of their 6 yard box was from a look-a-like and not Coke then?

He had a hard job today and did very well. He's not a sit back defender like Semedo and he's not an all out attacker. He's got a good engine, is quicker than he looks, controls a ball well and can make good forward runs when he has license to but today he clearly had been given a role to protect the back four and close down in midfield. Played pretty well everything considered. I fully expect him, Hutchinson and Gardener to be in the midfield away on Saturday with 1 up top.

Agree

I'm really glad someone watched the same game as me today.

I agree and was amazed we even renewed his contract last summer.

It's not about being a whipping boy or scapegoat either as some seem to think, he's just not good enough a player to get us to that next level, and that's what were all here for aren't we?

He is good enough for the championship- in terms of ability. He has had many MOM performances in this league.

Its consistency he lacks.

Anyone calling him dogshit is clearly clueless.

He is good enough for the championship- in terms of ability. He has had many MOM performances in this league.

what nationality is he? Surely not far from an international call up then.

Doesn't control a ball well for me, bounces up in the air more often than not

Very wasteful, aimless balls into open space, not enough support for the attack, did well to get into box once today but most of the time we're attacking and he's still on the halfway line.

He's not a bad player, but he just doesn't do enough and often doesn't look like he actually wants to, personally I think he's capable of more than he actually shows.

Guest Hudders Owl87

what nationality is he? Surely not far from an international call up then.

Throw away comment!!!!!!!!

Would love to know these 'many' MOM performances he's given in this league. IMO he is not good enough for a top championship team and my point was that's ultimately where we want to be isn't it? He isn't the future for us.

Think you may need to refresh our memory about the 'many'.