Sign in to follow this  
@owlstalk

Nuhiu Penalty King

Nuhiu is a Owls Legend in the making he just needs to get this season under his belt and next year he's going to tear this League apart

• Agree 1

1976949_10152636158028332_1760823424_n.j

From my spot on the kop. 10/10 for that kick.

• Agree 6

I had every confidence he'd score. Really pleased for the big man.

I got a text in the walkabout we've got a pen

I was expecting wed 1 bora 0 Maguire

Proper stunned wen neweho cum up lol

If I was in the ground I'd av poo poo me sen

Like you've ever been in the ground BG 

• Agree 3

Everyone around us were saying, no not nuhiuiuiui !!!! Only one said hell score no problem. I've never known that reaction before. Even Kirky seemed to be shaking his head !

Same around  me.

This was a really brave move on his part and I applaud him for that - and for the beautifully placed spot kick.  After all that has been said about him over the season ( and he must be aware of the negative attitudes), it was hugely courageous of him to step up to the plate for that penalty.

Delighted for him that it went in - could just be a big turning point for him and for those who have decided he is just a figure of fun and abuse.

Well done that man!!

This was a really brave move on his part and I applaud him for that - and for the beautifully placed spot kick. After all that has been said about him over the season ( and he must be aware of the negative attitudes), it was hugely courageous of him to step up to the plate for that penalty.

Delighted for him that it went in - could just be a big turning point for him and for those who have decided he is just a figure of fun and abuse.

Well done that man!!

Never forget last season when bothroyd bottled taking a penalty against Watford and for sum reason the hopeless lines took it and missed thank god we don't have them two any more

Well done newwho

Looks like he can hit dead ball, just need to master the moving ones.

Exactly, did well though

Really chuffed for the big lad. He gets some really unwarranted stick. A guy sits behind us on the north just shouting "Nuhiuouw your sh#t mate, your sh#t mate!" every time he comes close.

Can you imagine what would have happened if he'd missed. MELT DOWN OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!! 

Lot of guts to take it considering what was at stake.

This was a really brave move on his part and I applaud him for that - and for the beautifully placed spot kick.  After all that has been said about him over the season ( and he must be aware of the negative attitudes), it was hugely courageous of him to step up to the plate for that penalty.

Well done that man!!

Agreed- Big kahoonas yesterday from the big man, well pleased for him and great to see the players getting behind him and as said in earlier post Loovens was straight up field to cheer him on and get between him and their players. Good job Wednesday.