SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY RUMOURED TAKEOVER BID

Guest mysteryman

If this is total rubbish I really do not understand the aims of those involved. To register on this site on 14 January and then post 6 weeks later and tie it in to SSN item indicates quite an element of planning. i do not accept the line to drum up ticket sales as it was only based on a few days and if MM wanted to incease sales he would come out and say takeove pocess is well under way.

If it is completely false and SSN have made a daft statement it will do JH no good as any future info he wants published will be treated with sceptism by Sky and other news organisations. Not what you would want if a football agent.

Other posts quoted on here were from forums and local newspapers not a mainstream broadcaster. Making a mainstream broadcaster look silly is not a wise move. Also if you ae going to upset anybody the Qatar Royal Family just aout richest in world would not be my first choice.

From the outset their has been a great deal of sceptism egarding the post with no one going over board, so really fail to see what such an act achieves.except ruin your own reputation

Owlstalk has a history when it comes to bogus takeover deal players coming on spouting bull.

I'm not surprised most are cynical.

Be nice if there was a thread which had the information to hand without having to trawl through page after page of not much though. All these things serve to do are elevate site traffic for a while.

Classic stuff here.

A heady mix of Rob Beal (see his notorious Qatar league hoax and his hilarious nobody Media work for Club 9), Geoff Sheard (good to see Preston involved again) and of course the Hobsons, perennial funders of Akpo Sodje's transfers.  Maybe all are involved - who knows - but rightly this is being treated with the contempt it deserves.

Super Milan?

Steve Martin, Seth Macfarlane,Steve mcQueen

oddly enough, my name is infact one of those. you could get an admin to confirm - personal email address used to register has my name in it.

I love the way it only took 3 guesses to get his name.

Like he could only be bothered to think of the initials and then lets us come up with the  rest.