At least with us being out the cup we can all head to that delightful uncovered terrace at Yeovil...

Which leads to the question, any idea when the tickets will be available to buy??

I shall be in the seats and hoping all those on the terrace get rained on.

Bit early to ask but what do we reckon the chance of these getting to general sale. Not a problem for me but going to Devon for the weekend and was planning to take my Reading/ Man Ure supporting mate and his daughter to see the MASSIVE.

Should easily make general sale, probably be our smallest following of season for a Saturday. 

Can't see us taking more than 1,500. 

We'll take twice as many to Wigan with it being a new ground to tick off. 

Should easily make general sale, probably be our smallest following of season for a Saturday.

Can't see us taking more than 1,500.

We'll take twice as many to Wigan with it being a new ground to tick off.

No way will we take 3000 to wigan on a Wednesday night.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

No chance imo

When was the last time we took that many midweek?

But many will sack off Yeovil (be about 1200) and it's an hour or so up the road to Wigan, cheap, we took 1800 to Blackburn last season at 25 quid just think there'll be a few more than expected.

But many will sack off Yeovil (be about 1200) and it's an hour or so up the road to Wigan, cheap, we took 1800 to Blackburn last season at 25 quid just think there'll be a few more than expected.

There probably will be yes and the price is fantastic.

But 3k? Nah.

Be reight anyway. I'll be at both.

Bit early to ask but what do we reckon the chance of these getting to general sale. Not a problem for me but going to Devon for the weekend and was planning to take my Reading/ Man Ure supporting mate and his daughter to see the MASSIVE.

Dont think you will have any problems getting tickets for this one. Last time we played I remember there was only about 600 there.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Dont think you will have any problems getting tickets for this one. Last time we played I remember there was only about 600 there.

by 600 you mean 1000?