Huddersfield pubs?

Guest onwardsandupwards

Guest onwardsandupwards

Going to head to Leeds before for a few drinks I think, then head over to Huddersfield for around 2ish.

I think there's a few lads in Leeds aren't there?

Guest NYorks-owl

Wetherspoons across from the train station

Sounds good, we will be going straight to uders and into the first spoons we see which sounds like the above

Guest onwardsandupwards

The Parish. If you are into a spit and sawdust rock pub.

That's if it's still open.

Anyone know how many tickets sold? We should really be selling this out IMO

Guest NYorks-owl

Wetherspoons?? Anyone who drinks in one of those needs to give their head a shake.

Is Fosters/Carling/Strongbow etc etc your tipples of choice??

No actually its Guinness, which strangely spoons tend to have a lot of. Away from football grant I tend not to visit them, however I think they are spot on as more often than not they are next to a train stations and they are big enough to house a roudy bunch (Perfect for a starting spot). The sticky floors and passed out pirates in the corners only add to the away day magic, maybe you should try it sometime, the new experience may improve your interpersonal skills and make you realise that something different is not necasserily something bad.

Guest NYorks-owl

No actually its Guinness, which strangely spoons tend to have a lot of. Away from football grant I tend not to visit them, however I think they are spot on as more often than not they are next to a train stations and they are big enough to house a roudy bunch (Perfect for a starting spot). The sticky floors and passed out pirates in the corners only add to the away day magic, maybe you should try it sometime, the new experience may improve your interpersonal skills and make you realise that something different is not necasserily something bad.

PS - I'm shaking my head for rising to your comment ;-) ha

as long as your not in a big group or wearing colours or mouthy, then most of the bars around kingsgate should be fine,

there are 2 pubs at the station, head of steam and kings head serving guest ales if thats your thing? the cherry tree, the wetherspoons by the station is where police usually send away fans, it'll be rammed!

avoid the pubs going away from town towards the ground, especially the vulcan!

WAWAW