Kit Sponsor next season

Guest Parks96

This must be about the 10th thread asking what next years kit will be, every time the same answer of Sondico and then the same uproar of well if its Sondico I'm not buying it.

How about lets wait, see what it looks like and then make an informed decision ( you dont know, it may well be a thing of beauty )

This must be about the 10th thread asking what next years kit will be, every time the same answer of Sondico and then the same uproar of well if its Sondico I'm not buying it.

How about lets wait, see what it looks like and then make an informed decision ( you dont know, it may well be a thing of beauty )

Impossible the young uns couldn't care less what it actually looks like the 're only interested in the brand name gullible sheep conned by the media machine.

Sheffield Wednesday announced a major new partnership with global sportswear giants PUMA, who will provide the club's playing kit for the next six years.

Having supplied the club's playing kit during the Premier League days of the 1990s, PUMA will once again provide all official Wednesday playing and training wear from this summer right through until 2015.

The partnership sees Sheffield Wednesday resume an excellent relationship with one of the world's leading manufacturers of sports teamwear with design work already underway on Sheffield Wednesday's home kit for the 2009/10 season.

Sheffield Wednesday chairman, Lee Strafford, said: "I am delighted that we have been able to secure a deal with PUMA to supply all official kits and training wear for the next six years.

"Having one of the biggest and best sportswear manufacturers in the world on board with Sheffield Wednesday again marks a partnership of real magnitude and PUMA is a brand we are proud to be associated with.

"Our partnership with the Children's Hospital means that the first Sheffield Wednesday PUMA kits that go on sale will have the hospital's logo emblazoned across them. I think that bringing the brands of the Children's Hospital, PUMA and Sheffield Wednesday Football Club together is something we can all be very excited about."

"PUMA are keen to provide our supporters with the high quality products they deserve. We have listened to fans' feedback and we know the priority is to give supporters the quality of product that they demand."

Richard Callaway, PUMA UK Head of Sport concludes: "As we embark upon a six season Technical Kit partnership with Sheffield Wednesday, we are thrilled to be working with the club. This will give PUMA great exposure within South Yorkshire; and with great Kit and good service we will be an excellent partner for the club."

I hope its not Sondico. In my opinion it makes a big difference what brand we have. If we got Adidas or Nike I''d be tempted to buy the Tracksuit, Jogging bottoms, hoody etc & polo shirts etc as well as the Replica shirts.

If we get Sondico, I doubt I'll be buying anything. I'm sure plenty more people think like me

100% agree I would like Hummel simple reason make nice kits and not common/generic