Madine Out - Confirmed

Guest _Ibbo_

Really not going to spend time reading all posts in this, sure it will be a wave of give him a chance versus sack the idiot.

Anyone questioning his ability he was in and out of the side under Jones plus he had the court case on his mind, be it with us or anyone else he is now going to play for we will now see just how good he is, and i think he is good enough.

Not sure if i agree with him playing for us again though

WebRep

currentVote

noRating
noWeight

I might do, I already work with kids and could imagine me changing my opinion when i have my own that's why i admitted it. However the notion that throwing a punch is equal to raping someone really angers me and that's what I was trying to get across.

Note: I realise now that the amount i use "the notion" is nearly as bad as SGs "as such".

Yes, of course it's different.

Along your point though, Ched's family have been vocal about his innocence I believe.

Its quite clear liam your like a happy clappy seal when it comes to madine, if he is our saviour or main striker it just shows how far weve fallen as a club! and to be classed as a goal machine is just embarrassing but hey he had a good game against barnsley last season. suppose ill be called a blade or a do gooder now tho

Far from it mate, I've been very critical of Madine at times.

Give it a rest you guys most of you will be slagging him off after a few games when he does not score.

Total bumfest for a mediocre striker that wont do any better than what we already have.Neg away if you must.

IF he doesn't score then yes many will slag him off.

He might flop, he might not. Some say he will, others say he'll shine. Most in favour of him staying are just saying 'let's see how it goes'. I think I can disagree with you without needing to neg.

He scored at home, he scored at the Lane

He made his debut at Orient away

He met Chelsea Fergo and he got laid

But what he likes most is chinning a blade

chinning a blade chinning a blade

What he likes most is chinning a blade

All the do gooders need to get a life too.

Is there a chorus about chinning an owls fan? Or is that acceptable?

he's got two chances...suck it up and prove everybody wrong or Nile Ranger..it's his choice...it's the clubs choice to give him those options

Yes, though I'd favour him being retained the club almost certainly have legal grounds for dispensing with his services if they wanted to.

And you use Owlstalk to find them, don't get me wrong my friend but if you "only deal with intelligent debates" your either full of poo poo or your in the wrong place, either way do one from this thread and let the football people talk

'Let the football people talk' - the same 'football people' that think Gary Madine can cut it in this league.... Oreyt then

It's only a few weeks ago that people thought Maguire couldn't cut it even though Jones never really gave him a chance at this level, now look at him! COuld be a very similar situation with Madine, give the lad a chance so that SG can see what he really has to offer.

I dont commit crimes, i get on just fine

What never you are special and 1 in a million if you aint ever committed a crime, or you could be spouting poo poo?

On your stats thing Madine has scored 3 in 6 starts and never been given a run of 7/8 games to prove himself so cant be judged at all in the Championship in all honesty his last full season was a 20 goal season in league 1 so give the guy a break, It wasnt you he chinned was it?

It's only a few weeks ago that people thought Maguire couldn't cut it even though Jones never really gave him a chance at this level, now look at him! COuld be a very similar situation with Madine, give the lad a chance so that SG can see what he really has to offer.

Think it was only DJ who thought Maguire couldn't cut it. lol

Found guilty 3 times.

I know the family of one of the victims who was the victim of an unprovoked assault. The jury agreed with this version.

Notwithstanding that I think it's right to move on, we shouldn't downplay his actions.

Would be interesting to no how "unprovoked" it was.

I dont imagine for a second Madine just walked in a boozer and chinned the 1st bloke he saw.

Stats from the start of last season up until the end of that December - (i've been kind in the time period of choosing these stats)

Derby (A) - 34 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Birmingham (H) - 29 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Milwall (H) - 58 mins - Start - 0 goals

Fulham (H) - 90 mins - Start - 1 goal (pen)

Palace (A) - 30 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Huddersfield (H) - 45 mins - Start - 0 goals

Southampton (A) - 90 mins - Start - 0 goals

Burnley (A) - 8 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Hull (H) - 25 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Leeds (H) - 7 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Blackburn (A) - 90 mins - Start - 0 goals

Ipswich (A) - 8 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Peterborough (H) - 22 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Middlesborough (A) - 90 mins - Start - 1 goal

Forest (A) - 90 mins - Start - 0 goals

Leicester (H) - 22 mins - Start - 0 goals

Cardiff (A) - 57 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Bristol City (H) - 90 mins - Start - 1 goal

Barnsley (A) - 57 mins - Start - 0 goals

Charlton (H) - 87 mins - Start - 0 goals

Huddersfield (A) - 25 mins - Came on as sub - 0 goals

Plenty of opportunities there. Did nothing with them.

Thoughts.....????

Out of all those minutes how many crosses were anywhere near his head ?

And why do people go out of their way to wind him up.....??? Because they know they'll get a reaction. 

I never heard of Des Walker going out in town and smacking people. I never heard of Nigel Pearson going out in town and smacking people. I never heard of Michail Antonio going out in town and smacking people.

Madines an idiot and brings it on himself 

If they are going out of there way to wind him up then they deserve all they get imo. I cant believe that we have that many people on here who have never had a fight in there life.