Is madine out then or what?

Guest SAMSWFCTAYLOR

Should have sacked him a long time ago when he was convicted. I don't want him near Sheffield again never mind pulling on the famous blue and white shirt.

Just simply not good enough as a player or a person to turn out for us!!

Anybody who thinks Madine is gunna waltz out prison and into the first team squad is pretty deluded in my opinion.

Putting his fitness, match sharpness and his god awful form before we lost him to one side....

What kind of message would that send to the strikers playing a the minute?

the message should be that you have to put the ball in the back of the net

We still have a Sheff W programme propped up by the door of my sons' bedroom, with a picture of Gary on the front cover holding the ball after scoring his hat-trick. Every time we pass it (which is every day), we see Gary, think of him and how awful it must be for him, a completely innocent man, to be in that terrible place, and we think how much he must be missing his freedom. That programme will stay propped up until justice is done and Gary is freed. Last Easter in that horrid place, Gary. Thinking of you every day. Hoping the truth comes out and our incompetent justice system releases you very soon, and much sooner than expected.

:laugh:

We still have a Sheff W programme propped up by the door of my sons' bedroom, with a picture of Gary on the front cover holding the ball after scoring his hat-trick. Every time we pass it (which is every day), we see Gary, think of him and how awful it must be for him, a completely innocent man, to be in that terrible place, and we think how much he must be missing his freedom. That programme will stay propped up until justice is done and Gary is freed. Last Easter in that horrid place, Gary. Thinking of you every day. Hoping the truth comes out and our incompetent justice system releases you very soon, and much sooner than expected.

Brilliant. 

Chedwyn  :danny-wilson:  :danny-wilson:  :danny-wilson:  :danny-wilson:

:laugh:

Going to pay attention to your posts from now on

the message should be that you have to put the ball in the back of the net

sure any other 'striker' brought into the club would say that, but some people are insinuating he's gunna come in and play in front of Nuhiu, no thanks.

Nuhiu might not get the goals (why I even got to justify that? Madines record last year was woeful) but he puts in 10x the shift madine ever did.