Derby

After the jizz fest we have all had over the cup run and draw i expect the players will also have this on on their mind. Stuart Gray is going to have a tough test to keep the players well levelled tomorrow night. Derby are on a good run of form at the moment and will be looking for an easy 3 points after our display at Pride Park. I expect a different performance from the lads this time and with a couple of additions we could nick a good result. Lets hope we can keep up the momentum through Huddersfield and on to Charlton.

After the jizz fest we have all had over the cup run and draw i expect the players will also have this on on their mind. Stuart Gray is going to have a tough test to keep the players well levelled tomorrow night. Derby are on a good run of form at the moment and will be looking for an easy 3 points after our display at Pride Park. I expect a different performance from the lads this time and with a couple of additions we could nick a good result. Lets hope we can keep up the momentum through Huddersfield and on to Charlton.

No $h!7

There's nothing like the incentive of a game a Wembley to make players up their game to stake their claim for selection.......I expect some reyt good performances now......hopefully get more points on the board before Charlton

And some injuries will clear up faster than expected

Edited by twolaptops

There's nothing like the incentive of a game a Wembley to make players up their game to stake their claim for selection.......I expect some reyt good performances now......hopefully get more points on the board before Charlton

Hopefully this, and the new lads stepping up to the plate.

Always gonna be a tough game this as McClaren seems to have found the winning formula and has a point to prove. I think its anybody's guess what the team will be and the only advantage to that is Derby will not know what to expect from us which is just about the same for everybody else who will be watching.

The timing of the loan signings and those returning from injury is key here. You see season after season sides that over achieve in a cup competition go through indifferent league form in the build up to a big cup game.

Fortunately we've now strengthened in all areas through signings or players coming back so no one can afford to drop their standards in the next two if they want the potential reward of playing in the Charlton game.

There will be some rotation from tomorrow to Saturday I'm sure but each player will be itching to earn their place for Monday. The majority of this squad won't get a better chance to play at Wembley in their careers!

The timing of the loan signings and those returning from injury is key here. You see season after season sides that over achieve in a cup competition go through indifferent league form in the build up to a big cup game.

Fortunately we've now strengthened in all areas through signings or players coming back so no one can afford to drop their standards in the next two if they want the potential reward of playing in the Charlton game.

There will be some rotation from tomorrow to Saturday I'm sure but each player will be itching to earn their place for Monday. The majority of this squad won't get a better chance to play at Wembley in their careers!

That doesn't apply to us yet mate.

We've beaten Macclesfield and Rochdale so far.

When did we last beat Derby at hillsborough. Memories going.

I can't ever remember us beating Derby at home, although admittedly I've only been watching us for 9/10 yrs.

The only time I can remember seeing us do them at their place was, IIRC, on the last day one season - I think Leon Best lobbed their keeper...

Hopefully this, and the new lads stepping up to the plate.

Yeah agreed ^^  good chance for us to get try get somat going up front and get back on stride. Another tough game but as long as we play positive its all good I reckon.