WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO THREAD NUMBER 2

Also just some info, it was at Cannes beach, France in 1968. 

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

1 hour ago, markg said:

I haven’t heard any of his stuff mate, I’ll definitely give him a listen. What would you recommend as a starting point?

If you listen to albums in track order I'd say listen to the latest one first - Father John Misty God's Favorite Customer

If, like me, you skip from track to track a lot the most commercial ones might be Chateau Lobby #4, Real Love Baby and Mr. Tillman which is the one which mentions Jason Isbell being worried about him as he staggered around a hotel in a bad way.

4 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

If you listen to albums in track order I'd say listen to the latest one first - Father John Misty God's Favorite Customer

If, like me, you skip from track to track a lot the most commercial ones might be Chateau Lobby #4, Real Love Baby and Mr. Tillman which is the one which mentions Jason Isbell being worried about him as he staggered around a hotel in a bad way.

Brilliant, thanks mate. 

• Like 1