Hardly panic stations

Well, we were always going to lose one at some stage.

Inevitable.

We’ve been in the bottom four most of the season and though we’ve put a great run together there are always going to be blips.

3-0 defeat  but I didn’t think it was a 3-0 game. I really don't.

A few individual errors in both penalty boxes against the current FA Cup holders and a recently Premier League side.

They just had that bit more quality that's all.

Their goalkeeper cost more than our entire first eleven combined it’s hardly a surprise that in a pretty even game that the little extra quality makes all the difference.

It wasn’t a great performance but equally it wasn’t a terrible one.

Sometimes you play a side which is made up of players that are simply a bit better than yours.

But I certainly don't think it's time to start panicking.

Edited by DEH9

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

I don't think people are panicking are they?

Just that our entire back 4 are out injured, Semedo looks like he's broken his ankle and Wickham is back with his parent club.

Based on this, fans want the new manager to get supported in the loan window to build on the recent run. Our squad isnt set up for the imminent run of fixtures.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest craigmitch1971

Why are people panicking, if someone had said 12 games back, "right lads after today you will go on a 11 game unbeaten run, and you will go to Burnley and draw" what would the majority of us said?

Stop panicking and accept, defeats happen, could you have seen Arsenal taking a 5-1 trouncing of anyone this year?

Its football, it happens

Who is panicking? We need two things...continuity at the back and a potent striker, then we'll be fine.

Basically that.

Get Loovens/Onyewu back fit and we've got a good back 4, the midfield is okay aswell although a Semedo injury could be a bit of a kick in the boobies.

Yesterday Wigan were better than us with the ball its as simple as that, and yet I thought we had the better chances to score, we just got a lesson in finishing having already missed 2 chances very similar to the one that Maynard ( I think ) buried.

Why are people panicking, if someone had said 12 games back, "right lads after today you will go on a 11 game unbeaten run, and you will go to Burnley and draw" what would the majority of us said?

Stop panicking and accept, defeats happen, could you have seen Arsenal taking a 5-1 trouncing of anyone this year?

Its football, it happens

Or looked at another way, if someone had said after the QPR game, in 6 months time, we'll still only have two strikers, would we be panicking?