'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

Guest intercity0wl

O Grady is a better player than Nuhiu mate....no question...

I certainly wouldn't question it, but lets be honest he aint got much to beat has he.

Guest intercity0wl

Are there any Nuhiu haters?  The guy gives 100% and goes mad when we score.

Not his fault he's not up to scratch.

Blame the bloke who picks him - not the player himself.

I imagine Leon Best may start tomorrow.  To be honest, is he any better?

Saw Best play up at St James for Newcastle not long ago, and to be honest he was unplayable that day up against Premiership defenders.

I have not seen Nuhiu cause Chamionshi defenders many problems this season, so yea, i would say he is better, by quite a big Margin as welll.

I don't rate the lad, but like his attitude. Daft as this may sound, he's the kind to get a hattrick, just when you least expect it. One thing about him is that he does the dirty work. However, as basic as this may sound, a centre forward is paid to score goals. End of.

I can actually imagine him been a player other players rate. However, I'd play Afobe and Lavery upfront on Saturday, but Afobe will have to do the dirty work Nuihu does. He probably won't like that, as he seems the type to want to drop off, and pick the ball up.

But Afobe is not that kind of player, therefore, until we get someone who can do that job I think Gray will start him, unless he changes the system like he did against Reading.

But I think Stu likes to play 4-4-2 at home.

Think he's decent, he hasn't scored as many as maybe he should have, but he's involved in lots more phases of play than say Lita was last season, and therefore other people have scored goals because of him... he's still adapting to the English game as well.

He's a big lad, but not great in the air, but decent with the ball at his feet, I just don't understand the need some people have to vilify him. Surely it would be more productive to support him, especially considering he actually puts a shift in? compared to some of the lazy flippers we've had up front in the past 5 years?

Think he's decent, he hasn't scored as many as maybe he should have, but he's involved in lots more phases of play than say Lita was last season, and therefore other people have scored goals because of him... he's still adapting to the English game as well.

He's a big lad, but not great in the air, but decent with the ball at his feet, I just don't understand the need some people have to vilify him. Surely it would be more productive to support him, especially considering he actually puts a shift in? compared to some of the lazy flippers we've had up front in the past 5 years?

Don't be daft the best thing to do his hound him out of the club. If things don't go to plan tomorrow get on his back.

Well someone likes him anyway.

“People will judge him on his goals but Atdhe is as disappointed as anyone else but I can’t fault his application or determination.

He was devastated the other night. But his work-rate for the team, his closing down, has been fantastic.

We had been 11 games unbeaten and Atdhe had played a big part in that. He has a very big part to play.”

Stuart Gray

Guest JonTheOwl66

Well someone likes him anyway.

“People will judge him on his goals but Atdhe is as disappointed as anyone else but I can’t fault his application or determination.

He was devastated the other night. But his work-rate for the team, his closing down, has been fantastic.

We had been 11 games unbeaten and Atdhe had played a big part in that. He has a very big part to play.”

Stuart Gray

Its okay that he missed one of the best opportunities of his season so far which probably meant we lost the game, cos he ran about a lot and worked hard.

Unbelievable. That miss was inexcusable. He is a striker. He should bury those chances.

Just not good enough.

Its okay that he missed one of the best opportunities of his season so far which probably meant we lost the game, cos he ran about a lot and worked hard.

Unbelievable. That miss was inexcusable. He is a striker. He should bury those chances.

Just not good enough.

Does this mean we should end Afobes loan spell on account of him falling over and failing to even kick the ball during the same game?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Does this mean we should end Afobes loan spell on account of him falling over and failing to even kick the ball during the same game?

How many goals has Nuhiu scored this season for us in how many games?

How many goals has Afobe scored this season for us in how many games?

Guest JonTheOwl66

By the way, Afobe's chance against Wigan was a million times more difficult than Newies.

Nuhiu was one on one with the keeper! Showed no composure whatsoever, and fluffed a glorious chance.

What does he do in training everyday?!

How many goals has Nuhiu scored this season for us in how many games?

How many goals has Afobe scored this season for us in how many games?

Apologies. My mistake.

I thought we were talking about goal chances missed in the Wigan match which cost us the game.

Merely pointing out, that soft shot or not, he did at least send it toward goal.

Back to my original point though.

Whatever we think about him, Stuart Gray clearly thinks he has something to offer.

And he's the one who picks the team.

By the way, Afobe's chance against Wigan was a million times more difficult than Newies.

Nuhiu was one on one with the keeper! Showed no composure whatsoever, and fluffed a glorious chance.

What does he do in training everyday?!

A million times more difficult? lol at least nuhiu got some sort of tame effort off. Afobe didn't have the composure to use his left foot and fell flat on his arse.

Both equally terrible misses but let's make out Nuhiu's was worse to suit the agenda.

Edited by richowl

Guest JonTheOwl66

A million times more difficult? lol at least nuhiu got some sort of tame effort off. Afobe didn't have the composure to use his left foot and fell flat on his arse.

Both equally terrible misses but let's make out Nuhiu's was worse to suit the agenda.

Yes.

Nuhiu had nobody around him for goodness sake. He was all alone with just the keeper to beat.

I agree Afobe didn't show composure. But the chance was much, much more difficult.