Nuhiu, I enjoyed this.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

He'll come good. I think he's had a lot of critics, but he does do a lot of work off the ball. Similar to what O'Grady used to do. 

I really hope your right and he does come good, I think it is more likely he will do this if he does as he did yesterday, and does the work actually with the ball, rather than off it.

Whatever his skill or lack of he really is giving it his heart and soul. The shout of enthusiasm when Reda smacked in the cross in training and the way he ran from the dugout last week to join in the celebrations when we scored shouts out that he is fully committed to the Wednesday cause.

All we can ask is that players give everything and for me he does.

The goal he scored on the first day against QPR was a corker too. I thought we had a beauty of a signing to start with. For what ever reason he hasn't lived up to that hype, but does occasionally show signs of what he can do.

We need some patience with nuhiu - never gonna bag loads but could be very effective for us.

He has ability and it must be hard for him to adapt but he's trying without moaning Nd working hard for the team.

Can see him in a kev Davies role for us

Lavery was quite rightly bloody livid with him not passing that

In the last 5 minutes leading 2-0 against 10 men who hadn't threatened since the first 5 minutes? I think I can forgive him trying to get a much-needed confidence boosting goal in those circumstances, especially since he made the chance himself.

In the last 5 minutes leading 2-0 against 10 men who hadn't threatened since the first 5 minutes? I think I can forgive him trying to get a much-needed confidence boosting goal in those circumstances, especially since he made the chance himself.

Totally agree.

Some just like to slate him.

I wonder if the same comments would be made if say, wickham did the same thing.....

The goal he scored on the first day against QPR was a corker too. I thought we had a beauty of a signing to start with. For what ever reason he hasn't lived up to that hype, but does occasionally show signs of what he can do.

blame jones for it loke everything thats gone wrong

i kno jebus its not like he fell over he ball and reading ran the full pitch and scored he atleast tested the keeper and got another corner from it