Do you think.

it's right that we let our own players get away with not performing for a certain manager. It's obvious 

they didn't want to play under jones causing us to have a shocking first half to the season,yet we 

can turn it around like this. Player power is massive.

it's right that we let our own players get away with not performing for a certain manager. It's obvious

they didn't want to play under jones causing us to have a shocking first half to the season,yet we

can turn it around like this. Player power is MASSIVE.

You're right. MaGuire, Lee, Maghoma definitely didn't play for Jones.

Guest dunellaowl

Don't think it was players not playing for DJ, I think they didn't have a clue what job they were supposed to be doing.

DJ's tactics were baffling.

Puzzling bit for me is DJ was supposedly never on training pitch so must have been SG taking training. Now it's still SG but all changed. DJ could give instructions wot he wants but surely SG put his mark n ideas on it. I think a big part of it is the players that are playing now that wasn't getting a look in before. Ie Maguire, Palmer, semedo, lee, Maghoma etc.

Confidence and state of mind is a weird thing. It can make all the difference between champions and relegation battlers. You tell a bunch of players they are not good enough or bog them down in finite details or do not tell them what their job is, they won't win many matches.

You give those same players self belief, inspiration, let them know what is required, give simple tactics, support them, well anything can happen. You saw it versus Leicester and seeing it in every game. They want to play, they enjoy playing and it shows.