Nice reward.

Guest Fedor

Been for Charlton tickets today for me and my lad. Cost me £16 for us both in North Stand. The club is often criticised for not giving ST holders any cut prices or offers. Well done the club for this. Nice touch.

Been for Charlton tickets today for me and my lad. Cost me £16 for us both in North Stand. The club is often criticised for not giving ST holders any cut prices or offers. Well done the club for this. Nice touch.

Good stuff Fedor

I bet you bought a shirt as well, with your savings.  :biggrin:

Couldn't be happier for you mate - Enjoy  :ghoulguy: ST holders do often get excluded for deals etc. 

Guest Big Guns

I was going to go to this game but something's come up and I have to go out and get bladderd

I just can't seem to get these days bizzy bizzy bizzy

Happy clapper

Good stuff Fedor

I bet you bought a shirt as well, with your savings.  :biggrin:

Yes and I was going to wear it over my hoody. But then I realised I wasn't a 14 year old girl.

Yes and I was going to wear it over my hoody. But then I realised I wasn't a 14 year old girl.

Hang on...you only realised you weren't a 14 year old girl until you went to the Wednesday shop?

I do apologise for being a happy clapper.

Oh FFS I've turned into an apologist now aswell.

Neil

Does Google know what FFS means?