LEEDS THOUGH, It could've been us !

Guest AbbeyOwl

Nope, can't recall someone in the first 28 days of a loan

You seem intent of wanting to argue i am not bothered, the Cup rules are in place whether there is a better method who knows I dont really care, if you do start a thread

You seem intent of wanting to argue i am not bothered, the Cup rules are in place whether there is a better method who knows I dont really care, if you do start a thread

Nope, not wanting to argue, just putting the facts across, and you saying it was obvious why it was in place.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Nope, not wanting to argue, just putting the facts across, and you saying it was obvious why it was in place.

Just search on Google you will find the answer as I say Im not that fussed I know they are in place and for the reason

What's the high risk with us?

Low non footballing revenue, no history of high revenue. Look across the city low commercial revenue believed (not checked just heard).

High Risk in my eyes. Would you invest millions with no past results? Even the footballing side does not generate a lot.

We are a premiership ground, premiership/championship fans and league two standard revenue.

Guest Deleted member

show me a precedent

Is it ok if I do? One that even includes Sheffield Wednesday?

Last year, the former company that had been liquidated was reinstated as a Company by solicitors from Liverpool, in order that it could be served with legal papers relating to a former worker on the North Stand when it was constructed in the 1960s, who wanted to claim for asbestosis.

So - boxes ticked include 

• The former company no longer existing - irrelevant
  • Action over an event over 50 years ago - completely possible
  • Ownership of the company changing - irrelevant

Hope that helps for you guys to at least consider the points Abbey Owl is making rather than circling like a pack of wolves and discounting everything he says - just because its him thats saying it.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Is it ok if I do? One that even includes Sheffield Wednesday?

Last year, the former company that had been liquidated was reinstated as a Company by solicitors from Liverpool, in order that it could be served with legal papers relating to a former worker on the North Stand when it was constructed in the 1960s, who wanted to claim for asbestosis.

So - boxes ticked include 

• The former company no longer existing - irrelevant
  • Action over an event over 50 years ago - completely possible
  • Ownership of the company changing - irrelevant

Hope that helps for you guys to at least consider the points Abbey Owl is making rather than circling like a pack of wolves and discounting everything he says - just because its him thats saying it.

Thank you

Haha, you make me laugh Abbry. Don't know an answer, direct people to google. Anyways, back to the original thread now

Google knows more than me, hard to believe I know, are you my ex wife??

Guest AbbeyOwl

Still any barrister worth his salt would be pinching money representing Wednesday in any such litigation.

If this goes to Court it will be the Emergency Services, The FA and possibly the Government who stand as the accused. 

As long as we have a valid safety certificate you are completely correct. It is the comments of Cameron, there are dying to get the masses on side, you see it with so many things. Anyhow I hope you are correct looks like the inquest is going to get nasty. Sometimes sleeping dogs are best left to lie.

Abbey Owl you fail to recognise the Pandora's box that will he opened, currently no legislation exist whereby SWFC will face additional claims (we have already paid out you know)

Plus currently there is no "fresh new evidence" about SWFC and Hillsborough as it stands - EVERYTHING regards the club you have seen recently from the "independent" enquiry was already known and covered as part of Taylor report and inquests.

That is not true of the other institutions involved

If we do end up with a charge on no new evidence then UK PLC better be prepared for an avalanche of claims for all sorts - something no Government wants!! Comments made in Parliment are done so with the knowledge of legal indemnity