LEEDS THOUGH, It could've been us !

Because a League is 40 odd games, a Cup Final, Semi etc is a few games and the competition is open for manipulation otherwise.

How is it open for manipulation?

A team wouldn't be able to loan somebody just for the semi final or final, the transfer window has shut by then!

Guest AbbeyOwl

How is it open for manipulation?

A team wouldn't be able to loan somebody just for the semi final or final, the transfer window has shut by then!

The transfer window has closed, we can loan players, we have done today.

I am telling you fact not some dreamed up idea as I want it to be, why aren't we attracting a buyer, why would you choose Leeds a commercial disaster, the assets and liabilities were never separated, we never went out of business wherever the assets went the liabilities followed dont try to fool yourself with that Company does not exist because it is rubbish

Abbey, the last set of published accounts showed a Championship Leeds’ total commercial income of £14.5.

To place that into context, it is only just below the money generated from this revenue stream by Aston Villa £16.7 million and Newcastle United £15.8 million, while it is actually higher than many other Premier League clubs, including the likes of Everton £11.7 million and Fulham £14.1 million.

Far from a commercial disaster.

Our problem is not the club, the managers, players or the fans but the greedy owners who have bled it dry.

Your commercial revenue for the same period, albeit in League 1, was £1.5m

That’s a commercial disaster.

Edited by just visiting

Guest AbbeyOwl

We have, but then the loan window shuts later on in the season (around march time?), so you wouldn't be able to sign somebody at that point in the season

Maybe up to semi final then, I have no opinion but believe that is why the cup tied rules are in place to stop manipulation for one off games. I am no expert just why I believe the rules are in place.

Abbey, the last set of published accounts showed a Championship Leeds’ total commercial income of £14.5.

To place that into context, it is only just below the money generated from this revenue stream by Aston Villa £16.7 million and Newcastle United £15.8 million, while it is actually higher than many other Premier League clubs, including the likes of Everton £11.7 million and Fulham £14.1 million.

Far from a commercial disaster.

Our problem is not the club, the managers, players or the fans but the greedy owners who have bled it dry.

Your commercial revenue for the same period, albeit in League 1, was £1.5m

That’s a commercial disaster.

How much profit did you make in that period?

Maybe up to semi final then, I have no opinion but believe that is why the cup tied rules are in place to stop manipulation for one off games. I am no expert just why I believe the rules are in place.

Even a Blade like you should know they're losing £1m a month and have the option of either being owned by a convicted fraudster or going into admin (again) in March.

Not a good scenario for any club.

Yet you called me thick for asking the original question  :duntmatter:

At Cagliari he has had 35 different coaches/managers in about 20 years

Good luck to the scum

How many managers have we had in 20 years?

Indeed, how many managers have Milan, Inter, etc. Had in the last 20 years? I would suspect they aren't far behind or maybe in front.

To rip this fella because of the amount of managers is not understanding football culture in Italy.

Yet you called me thick for asking the original question :duntmatter:

Bizarre really!

To stop manipulation of one of games, that would actually be 2 or 3 cup games, plus around 10 league matches!

Excuse me Mr Moyes, I know you need them for the rest of your league games, but can we loan Rooney and RVP for our cup run?

At Cagliari he has had 35 different coaches/managers in about 20 years

Good luck to the scum

Are you presuming he's sacked them all?

You do realise that, over the years, around 15 of those managers left to manage bigger clubs, ie, Inter, Juve, AC ect...

So thats 20 in 20 years, not so far off your 14 in 20 years.

Cellino had Cagliari punching well above it's weight for years, the equivelant of Barnsley becoming an established premier league team.

Â£3.5m

and that's with £13.1m "other expenses" as it's described, being taken out of club.

We don't need a mega rich benefactor running us, just someone who will put back into club the money it which generates.

If anything, we are a commercial dream, to the right owner.

Edited by just visiting

Guest AbbeyOwl

Leeds lost Millions last year hardly a commercial success and certainly not a footballing one, although you did get a footballing lesson recently lol

Â£3.5m

Loss?

Bizarre really!

To stop manipulation of one of games, that would actually be 2 or 3 cup games, plus around 10 league matches!

Excuse me Mr Moyes, I know you need them for the rest of your league games, but can we loan Rooney and RVP for our cup run?

Maybe if they scrapped the cup tie rule then perhaps instigate another rule where by teams that actually play loan players should have either started with them before the cup competition or played more then 5 league game for said team? just a thought.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Bizarre really!

Call to Steve Bruce and Gus Poyet week before semi, can we loan Wickham / Fryatt for 1 game, we need to win and will pay you 500k for the appearance? That would certainly be possible and they would accept

He always presses his default button when he can't follow a thread by accusing others of being a blade

I only accuse Blades of being Blades.  You're just on of those 'Wednesdayites' that go to Hillsborough once a Sheffield Flood.

I have far more respect for Blades that go to the Lane than 'supporters' like you.

Are you presuming he's sacked them all?

You do realise that, over the years, around 15 of those managers left to manage bigger clubs, ie, Inter, Juve, AC ect...

So thats 20 in 20 years, not so far off your 14 in 20 years.

Cellino had Cagliari punching well above it's weight for years, the equivelant of Barnsley becoming an established premier league team.

Have pinched and adapted my post?

Guest AbbeyOwl

Maybe if they scrapped the cup tie rule then perhaps instigate another rule where by teams that actually play loan players should have either started with them before the cup competition or played more then 5 league game for said team? just a thought.

Not a bad idea, I dont support cup tied rule, seems daft if someone played in the 3rd round and then you bought him and cant play him in the final how can that be right or fair

Call to Steve Bruce and Gus Poyet week before semi, can we loan Wickham / Fryatt for 1 game, we need to win and will pay you 500k for the appearance? That would certainly be possible and they would accept

Half a million quid for one appearance? how much would we pay the ref?