Jump to content

MMA


Pompeyowl
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 09/12/2021 at 08:37, Gob_Bluth said:

The big one this weekend fellas

 

Can't see anything but a Nunes win and I reckon Poirier will be too much for Oliviera

 

How do you see the O'Malley fight going?

 

I think Oliveira will win tonight too, well I say think, it's more that I want him to win!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, 0742 said:

 

How do you see the O'Malley fight going?

 

I think Oliveira will win tonight too, well I say think, it's more that I want him to win!

Dustin wants it more though… that’s the thing that sways me otherwise I’d agree. 
I’m enjoying the prelims never mind the main card. 
Reckon Sean will sleep him early on btw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Tyron Woodley cementing his legacy. This guy went from being top of the tree to losing 4 fights in a row and getting knocked out by Jake Paul.

 

At least he got paid! 

 

 

Woodley is a strange fighter. I’ve never seen anyone lose confidence as fast as he did after losing his title. Didn’t even look interested in fighting at the end of his career. 
 

True geordie is an absolute to55pot though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

Woodley is a strange fighter. I’ve never seen anyone lose confidence as fast as he did after losing his title. Didn’t even look interested in fighting at the end of his career. 
 

True geordie is an absolute to55pot though.


Yeah not a big True Geordie fan. Does talk some poo .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/12/2021 at 12:55, SallyCinnamon said:

Tyron Woodley cementing his legacy. This guy went from being top of the tree to losing 4 fights in a row and getting knocked out by Jake Paul.

 

Got too involved with side projects like movies and making hip hop records and had a massive chip on his shoulder about being "disrespected" by the UFC

 

Wasn't ever as good as he thought he was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/01/2022 at 13:50, Gob_Bluth said:

MMA back for 2022 with a bang over the next few weeks.


I really can't wait for Ngannou Gane. It's such an interesting fight

 

That said I get why they've made the fight, but Colby vs Jorge really doesn't do anything for me at all

 

Last weekends event was garbage, then we got a spectacular main event. 

 

Hoping for a better overall card this weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...