OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

Guest Sheff Owl

They drive me mad letting the blunts compare a rapist with any other offender

They always let people go on without correcting them, just take Mick the bitter blade and the constant calls about MM and the court stuff, he had said Milan was guilty before it started and nothing was ever said.

Yes...I think you turned green with anger during that call. Could hear the rage in your voice.  lol

I know i hate sex offenders with so much passion 

A very dear friend of mine was raped by someone she trusted and another girl i've known all my life had a total mental collapse in her mid 30s, as it turned out her dad had abused her from a young age until she was about 15 

I know i hate sex offenders with so much passion 

A very dear friend of mine was raped by someone she trusted and another girl i've known all my life had a total mental collapse in her mid 30s, as it turned out her dad had abused her from a young age until she was about 15 

Sorry to hear that.Awful stuff.

Was it this plum that went to training groung to slate players because his son went and told him the match report?

That's him, seems to keep mentioning the wins they've had over us, I wonder if he can recall when we smashed them 5-0 at Hillsborough.