Jump to content

Wrestling Thread


aeroswfc

Recommended Posts

Just now, jambler said:

Edge back for the Rumble. Nice. 

 

Him and Orton last 2? 


i wish they would keep things like this a secret. One of the best things imo is when someone’s music in the rumble hits that you aren’t expecting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WalthamOwl said:


i wish they would keep things like this a secret. One of the best things imo is when someone’s music in the rumble hits that you aren’t expecting. 

 

Totally get you. And agree. 

 

But they have said the reason they have announced it is a)because there is no fans for it to pop and b) to get more PPV before the date. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jambler said:

 

Totally get you. And agree. 

 

But they have said the reason they have announced it is a)because there is no fans for it to pop and b) to get more PPV before the date. 


fair enough. Guess that makes sense. Hopefully still 1 or 2 surprises though 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:


fair enough. Guess that makes sense. Hopefully still 1 or 2 surprises though 🙂

 

Yeah I was a bit shocked when he made the announcement on MNR. But it does make sense. 

 

Think they have even named when he enters but decied against looking into that as it will ruin it. 

 

Let's hope so mate!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bryan to win the rumble? 


I was all on on it being Big E but then they put the IC strap on him so it may be they play that push out a bit longer.
 

It really should be Bryan but I can’t help thinking there’s going to be some kind of swerve. Possibly where DB has lasted about an hour and then Lesnar comes out at 30 and wins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The end of the women's Rumble was one of the best ever. Absolutely incredible.

 

Men's match having the surprises it had was pretty good. Called the ending as soon as Orton was helped to the back although i thought he would win it as they had been hyping the Austin record he could have equalled. Shame about Bryan but he might just win the Chamber instead.

 

Carlito may be in the best shape he's ever been in. He looked better than his run with the company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 31/01/2021 at 10:30, whatevertrevor said:

I watch wrestling like once or twice a year now just for a bit of nostalgia and see who is still around etc. Didn't Edge already come back for the RR last year? Did he go away again after that?

 

He came back had a couple of matches with Orton then tore his tricep.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good show that. 

 

The Smackdown side of things is very strong atm and that's keeping things ticking along. 

 

Roman Reigns is probably the best act in wrestling right now and Kevin Owens is a great babyface foil to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SiJ said:

Oh, and it was great to see one certain performer make his return after so many years out. 

 

It was a great moment when Edge smiled as he came out but it was annoying he didn't have his old, good music. It sounded like he came out in silence, really bizarre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SiJ said:

Roman Reigns is probably the best act in wrestling right now and Kevin Owens is a great babyface foil to him.

 

What an awful ending to their match. Truly, truly awful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

 

It was a great moment when Edge smiled as he came out but it was annoying he didn't have his old, good music. It sounded like he came out in silence, really bizarre.

 

This annoyed me, the music. 

 

During his first comeback when you heard "you think you know me" drop I had shivers, the crowd were going nuts in the stadium too. 

 

Wasn't brought back for MNR last night either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jambler said:

 

This annoyed me, the music. 

 

During his first comeback when you heard "you think you know me" drop I had shivers, the crowd were going nuts in the stadium too. 

 

Wasn't brought back for MNR last night either. 

 

I meant Christian. Didn't want to spoil in case you hadn't seen. His old theme is top five all-time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

 

I meant Christian. Didn't want to spoil in case you hadn't seen. His old theme is top five all-time. 

 

Ah right. Yeah I agree. Still love Edge's original though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, malek said:

 

What an awful ending to their match. Truly, truly awful.

 

Haha, yeah I laughed when the ref just stopped counting at six when he clearly wasn't getting those cuffs off. Why are they still using actual handcuffs when they could easily get some quick release prop ones?

 

Ruined what had been a very good match. Owens took a couple of insane bumps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...