Boxing

Guest Big Guns

Money talks of course, the Khan fight is probably the biggest payday for Kell.

Would be a top fight of course and if possible I'd be in line for tickets.  I just think purely from a "legacy" point of view in his career, Brook really needs to start kicking on this year, if he loses to Khan then he'll probably never be a world champion, get the targets out of the way and then dust things up there.

Would not surprise me if it happened though

Edited by Lee A

Guest Big Guns

It's a tasty proposition. I reckon Khan will argue that he's to high up the pecking order for Brook, but I can see Brook KOing Khan.

Can't wait to see Groves end Froch.

I agree with froch wot can groves do to win froch took everything groves threw at him them broke him down for 3 rounds and stopped him

It's obvious wot froch needs to do different I can only see a froch victory

I'm not sure. I think Groves has loads to give and his hunger for the title can be the winning or losing factor in the fight.

I don't think Froch took everything Groves has., but Froch did grow into the fight, as he does most of the time.

Groves may want to finish him early or he may lose his opportunity again.

Guest Big Guns

Looks like furys not had the best camp weighed in his heaviest ever and wouldn't take his kit off on the scales

Should still easy win tho

Chisora looking mean and in good shape

Fury will get found out soon. Way too easy to hit.

In terrible shape too.

Yeah there's a reason they keep padding his card with nobodies, David Haye would have absolutely ruined him.

Hope he does take the rematch with Chisora, if he beats him then fair play to him but i think the new, focused and fit Chisora will be too good for him.

Guest Big Guns

I don't know we're they keep finding these bums reckon David price would make short work of fury

Haye would have destroyed him shame about his shoulder injury

Guest Big Guns

Not seen him fight yet, but having read an interview with him in Boxing Monthly it sounds like Hughie Fury got all the brains- sounds a very level headed kid.

youve got to be kidding hes worse than tyson

Fair enough. I didn't really have a disliking Mayweather until the Hatton fight. I knew he was a wee pipe, but it didn't bother me before.

I thought Oscar won more rounds and more convincing than Mayweather's. It was relatively close, but I thought that Mayweather's name got him the win, as what happens with big names in fight sports.

What???

De La Hoya was the biggest name in boxing at the time & he would have been able to pull favours a lot more than Mayweather at the time, Khan only has a chance if he finally engages brain which i dont think he has.

Froch-Groves if ref hadnt jumped in(which i think was wrong) then Groves would have been put down and level on scorecards at that stage Froch would imo gone on and won as he was getting on top and is a strong finisher.