Boxing

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

i see the big cry baby Groves is at it again hes asked the BBBC to deem the fight a no contest

if i was froch id never fight him again

Guest Big Guns

hes acted like a baby ever since the defeat hes said he cant accept a blemish on his record and he intends to retire undefeated

Again, I can't blame him. That's his only loss and is an undesserved blemish on his record. In the history books it will always say that Froch won the fight, which is so far from the truth.

Groves is not "crying" about anything..... He's quite rightly pìssed off that he was robbed of what is rightfully his while Froch still lords it as champion, picking his fights and how much he earns, even though he was was well and truelly beaten until a dodgy ref made a ridiculous decission.

Guest Big Guns

the list of bad decisions is endless in every sport you moan about it then move on

like i said if i was froch theres no way id give groves a pay day now after how hes behaved

remember froch as done no wrong here

he won the fight

groves is acting like a spoilt little kid embarrasing himself

A) the list of bad decisions is endless in every sport you moan about it then move on

B) like i said if i was froch theres no way id give groves a pay day now after how hes behaved

C) remember froch as done no wrong here

D) he won the fight

E) groves is acting like a spoilt little kid embarrasing himself

A) Completely agree, poor decissions are made regularly in all sports. But in a sport where that bad decission IS the defining factor, can you name one as bad as this?

B) Froch shouldn't have the opportunity to choose whether he gives Groves a shot or not. Groves was the mandatory challenger when they fought and he should be now.

C) Again, I agree. He was a bit of a wee pipe in the immediate interviews after the fight, but appart from that I agree.

D) No he didn't. Officially it will go down as a win, but how can you seriously brag about this 'win' to anyone? Would you? I'd like to think that there are enough members of enough boxing governing bodies to be able to rule this farce of an outcome a no contest.

E) How is he embarrassing himself? I really don't see how anyone can come to this conclusion. All he is doing is fighting for what's right. How painful must it be to endure such corruptness in the sport that you love so much after all the hard work he put into getting the title shot? Would you simply lie back and allow such a poor decission get in your way of everything you've worked so hard for, knowing that you would have reached your goal had it not have been for outside interference? I know I wouldn't. I say fair play to him for chasing it up and doing what's right for not only him, but the sport of boxing also.

Guest Big Guns

So if it's a no contest the fighters should hand there purses back in

The people who went should get there ticket money back

The people who ppv should get there money back

Can't see why I should pay for a fight that didn't really happen

So if it's a no contest the fighters should hand there purses back in

The people who went should get there ticket money back

The people who ppv should get there money back

Can't see why I should pay for a fight that didn't really happen

That's not how it happens though is it.

TV companies provided the service that was expected.

The venue provided the service that was expected.

The fighters provided the service that was expected.

Everyone provided what was expected except the referee. Why should any money be hamded back?

Turning the fight over to a non contest will only alter the wrong doings on the fighters' records. This should definitely be done.

Guest Big Guns

That's not how it happens though is it.

TV companies provided the service that was expected.

The venue provided the service that was expected.

The fighters provided the service that was expected.

Everyone provided what was expected except the referee. Why should any money be hamded back?

Turning the fight over to a non contest will only alter the wrong doings on the fighters' records. This should definitely be done.

but i want want want

i will complain to sky to the ibf to the bbbc to the prime minister and to the queen

Guest Big Guns

looks to me groves childness might have ruined the chances of a rematch

he wont take a 15% share of the purse and i dont think froch will be bullied into giving him the match

maybe if groves let things pan out without acting like a spoilt kid and accepted the 7 figure offer the rematch would be on now

I like Bellew, but the trouble is he's not very good, not at world level anyway

Not sure Cleverly is either to be honest, but during his time as champion at Light Heavy, he simply did not fight enough, if he's serious about giving it a go at a new weight then he needs to be a lot more active

Guest Big Guns

You've reached the point where you're so delusional, repetitive and boring you're reminding me of Froch's post fight interview.

Your hatred of me and froch is getting deeper everyday

Yeah it's a weird one with Brook, it has to be this year for him otherwise he'll end up in the "who needs him" club and people will just stop caring

Lost interest in him a bit when they took a rematch with Carson Jones to be honest, needs to get this title fight sorted and get on with it.

Edited by Lee A