WOW - if sheer will power can make a move happen this one will...

Yes, but sadly sheer will power can not make a move happen. Money is required. More money than we have.

I must confess to being bemused that anyone thinks we could get Whickham, but then I was bemused that people thought we could get Iain Turner.

Watching SSN, feel a bit left out with all these clubs signing new players, no mention of us at all yet

Hope MM and Gray are busy behind the scenes trying to get something done

Your testicles are hanging out aren't they?

Guest Buxtonian

What was Gus Poyet's idea behind suddenly recalling Wickham on Monday? 

Instead of getting a full 90 mins football in at Millwall on Tues, he sat Wednesday night's game warming an over loaded Syunderland bench and was not even given time at all to play. Come on, Sunderland. Play the white man with him. Either give him some Premiership time, or prefferably let him continue to gain valuable experience at Hillsborough. If you get into a desparate situation and have no other suitable reserves, fair enough, but play lair with the lad. He obviously isn't considered good enough for your squad at present, but surely your observers, and I presume you have been following his career, can see his improvement match on match at Hillsborough?