Loovens...

Buxton will be back, assuming he is considered still to be played in the centre.

Started out as a centre half didn't he ?

Perhaps he'll be able to do a job there at a push.

Or on the right of a three , seeing as Gray looks to be a lot more flexible with his tactics than his predecessor.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

When Llera and Oneywu were the centre back pairing for the 2nd half I feared the worst, but credit to them as they did well generally.

Oneywu was a car crash in the first half though - or out of jail twice after his two errors,

You've just had a fit in the Nuhiu thread about people slagging players off then post this? I agree with your post completely but a bit double standards like

very true, you're right to say that. However, I lost it in the nuhiu thread because we seem to slag him off after every single game and ignore the numerous decent performances from him since he joined. At least with Llera and Zayatte there isn't a thread slagging them off after every game. I fully support Llera and Zayatte whenever they play in a Wednesday shirt and will cheer them on regardless of my opinions over their ability.

Guest wilyfox

If Taylor and Zayatte are on the comeback trail, I can't see further cover coming in. Sounds as though we got Loovens off before any serious damage was done anyway, so hopefully it'll be a quickie.