Tonights match commentary

Anyone know the link to listen live to the BBC radio sheff commentary online? The RS webpage link doesnt work for live match commentary but theres usually a link for it just can't find it.

I've used this method twice and both times the commentary stopped with about 20 mins - half an hour left

i can get a grainy reception on radio Sheffield fm (60 miles away)

but when i scan my digital radio it finds radio weeds but not radio sheff....

anyone know the frequency to manually find it on digital radio ?

Im 89 miles away I can get reception in my car in some areas but I dont like sitting in the car all night. I have listened to it before over the Internet and not a cup match. Theres another link that is not from the RS website that gives you access.

Im 89 miles away I can get reception in my car in some areas but I dont like sitting in the car all night. I have listened to it before over the Internet and not a cup match. Theres another link that is not from the RS website that gives you access.

yeah i can get one in my car, or on my mobile phone fm signal, but that is all. 

would love to have it crystal clear through digital tho'

i can get a grainy reception on radio Sheffield fm (60 miles away)

but when i scan my digital radio it finds radio weeds but not radio sheff....

anyone know the frequency to manually find it on digital radio ?

Anyone know the link to listen live to the BBC radio sheff commentary online? The RS webpage link doesnt work for live match commentary but theres usually a link for it just can't find it.

I asked this on Saturday, there is a link I have seen it posted on here I just can't find it, that said it might not always be an available option, maybe just for cup games for example..