Any tickets going spare?

:biggin:

If it helps, the ticket that's just been advertised in here - presuming they're from Ecclesfield, I could get it for you and meet at the ground if you can accept my drunkenness.

Leave it to you to sort with the seller initially but I live in Ecco so as I say, can help out if needs be

No worries mate.

Just sort between yourselves and if I can get the ticket tonight that's not a problem (setting off at 8:45 tomorrow so wouldn't get chance then).

Obviously need either of you to arrange to buy from Ecco Owls and then someone to contact me to confirm and arrange

Guest Ecco Owls

Senwar.... You had the ticket but then gave it to johny to give to me.... Tis wrighty lol, the ticket has now made its way to my mothers!!! I've dropped the money for the Rochdale and millwall ticket off with johny today to give you tomorrow :-)

Senwar.... You had the ticket but then gave it to johny to give to me.... Tis wrighty lol, the ticket has now made its way to my mothers!!! I've dropped the money for the Rochdale and millwall ticket off with johny today to give you tomorrow :-)

haha - sorry mate, didn't twig!

Doh!

Warra dumbass!!!!!

Hahaha - I'll sort it then - just whichever of the lads in the thread want the ticket. I'll be dropping the millwall tickets with Johny tomorrow as well, as I'll be meeting you down there again. Cheers for dropping the coin off then.

BTW - cracking reason for not going tomorrow......

:laugh:

Edited by senwar