Helan's chance

Guest wilyfox

the sooner we stop dicking about with Helan and train him as a LB the better. He's never had the cutting edge to be a winger. Raw pace isn't enough. Turn him back, please.

the sooner we stop dicking about with Helan and train him as a LB the better. He's never had the cutting edge to be a winger. Raw pace isn't enough. Turn him back, please.

Correct.

Why not switch Helan & Reda around?

Reda can cross a ball & is a far bigger goal threat.

Guest Sheff Owl

He probably needs a loan move and we seriously need to consider what his long term position is, let him get some regular game time and take it from there.

Really showed up his lack of technique

So uncomfortable on his right

It's shocking really that a player in the modern game is not trained to be comfortable on both feet. All he needed to do was pick a spot either side of the keeper and pass it in.

Agree with the sentiment, but he has a lot to learn before I'd be happy with him at LB. 

Guest wilyfox

Agree with the sentiment, but he has a lot to learn before I'd be happy with him at LB. 

he's young and raw in any position. I'd still favour him over Mattock if Reda is absent though. His pace and back-tracking runs have gotten us out of trouble at times in the past.