Reda

Fullback, centre half, winger, centre forward. he played all of these roles today

Also kept a disinterested Tom Ince quiet.

I'll give him Ince - but he was a calamity for me until his booking. Then he had a really good last 30 mins.

The amount of stupid fouls and barging he did beforehand was unreal. I was surprised it took the ref so long to book him.

I'll give him Ince - but he was a calamity for me until his booking. Then he had a really good last 30 mins.

The amount of stupid fouls and barging he did beforehand was unreal. I was surprised it took the ref so long to book him.

I thought the ref had lost his cards in the first half.

Guest Sheff Owl

Tom Ince was probably bricking himself with Reda.

We don't know half the time what Reda is going to do, so Tom Ince had no chance.

Saying that Tom Ince was crap today and very predictable.

Tom Ince was probably bricking himself with Reda.

We don't know half the time what Reda is going to do, so Tom Ince had no chance.

Saying that Tom Ince was crap today and very predictable.

i went in their changing room and put itching powder in his shirt that's why!

I thought Reda had a slightly better game today, especially 2nd half. The big difference was that Maghoma was helping him out, unlike previous weeks when Reda was left isolated. Defending 1 against 1, Reda is a car crash. Gives me the impression he was the biggest kid at school, and therefore got picked first. He defends like Boris Johnson did against the Germans in that Charity match a few years back.

Not MoM but that's the best I've seen him play since I can't remember when - you're always gonna get the clumsy challenges when he's up against a nippy winger and he really ought to have avoided the booking but he did keep Ince quiet and made 2 or 3 really important interceptions, the one he headed out for a corner in the second half covering for loovens sticks in my mind.

And nearly pissed myself when he danced into their area in the second half - every now and then he surprises you with a piece of nifty footwork that would seem impossible for a man-beast like Reda.

Fullback, centre half, winger, centre forward. he played all of these roles today

Also kept a disinterested Tom Ince quiet.

. You're right ince was disinterested . I could have kept him quiet.

With that said reda was much improved today after recent awful oerformances

Don't think he was MOTM, but it was certainly much better of a performance then of late, Tom Ince is a handful and he was quiet. For me the MOTM should of been given to Maghoma or Loovans, was really impressed with both today for different reasons, also Roger Johnson was solid.

As for the ref not dishing out yellows, the Blackpool player Bishop should of been sent off with the amount of Yellows he could of have, Fuller was lucky too.