Ian Holloway

I would take Victor Chandlers reaction with a pinch of salt as AVB getting sacked cost them a fair bit of cash. They left it up at 10/1 in play against Liverpool and it got hit. So any manager markets will move as been said before with £20, especially with VC.

Hope it is Holloway mind as im on at 40/1.

Must have been hard to resist taking a photo !!!!

If I'd asked for his photo I would have looked like a reight stalker! Wasn't much time either! Wondered what he was doing in Bath, turns out he lives here. Seemed a really nice bloke, would be great to have a pint with him, bet the football stories are immense!

If I'd asked for his photo I would have looked like a reight stalker! Wasn't much time either! Wondered what he was doing in Bath, turns out he lives here. Seemed a really nice bloke, would be great to have a pint with him, bet the football stories are immense!

Think he's married mate

I live in Bath, been out of sheffield for 20 years but still a MASSIVE fan. I work in London and when I got of the train back to Bath I was stood next to non other than Ian Holloway in the taxi queue. Having had a couple of Christmas jars before leaving work I plucked up the courage to give him a nudge and say 'There is a great job going in Sheffield'.

He smiled and said 'I know there is'. Asked him if he was interested and the response was something like 'of course I am'. Asked him if there was any issue with Milan and he just said 'I got a lot wrong when I worked with him before'.

At that time the taxi queue was getting shorter, just said, check out owlstalk and you'll see that you would be a popular choice.

He shook my hand and said thanks, got in the cab and gave me a wave and was gone.

Got to say out of anyone available he has always been my first choice. Not sure what went on at Leicester but Milan pick up the phone and make it happen!!!

GET IT DONE...

Not a chance. He's going to West Brom or Spurs. Both clubs are fighting for him or Zola.

Can see West Brom being a good club for him.

Still hanging onto the outside chance he chooses us, funny guy and actually interesting to listen to on interviews. Great manager too.