Ian Holloway

I live in Bath, been out of sheffield for 20 years but still a MASSIVE fan. I work in London and when I got of the train back to Bath I was stood next to non other than Ian Holloway in the taxi queue. Having had a couple of Christmas jars before leaving work I plucked up the courage to give him a nudge and say 'There is a great job going in Sheffield'.

He smiled and said 'I know there is'. Asked him if he was interested and the response was something like 'of course I am'. Asked him if there was any issue with Milan and he just said 'I got a lot wrong when I worked with him before'.

At that time the taxi queue was getting shorter, just said, check out owlstalk and you'll see that you would be a popular choice.

He shook my hand and said thanks, got in the cab and gave me a wave and was gone.

Got to say out of anyone available he has always been my first choice. Not sure what went on at Leicester but Milan pick up the phone and make it happen!!!

He was talking to Ian Holloway to be fair. 

He might well have thought ‘sdewsna’ was a weirdo. But when the Club aren’t doing owt sometimes other folks have to step in and take a chance, even if they might look a fruit loop.

Fair play I say .

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

He might well have thought ‘sdewsna’ was a weirdo. But when the Club aren’t doing owt sometimes other folks have to step in and take a chance, even if they might look a fruit loop.

Fair play I say .

Someones got to take the time to write to Milan and hand it in to the South stand after the game aint they :ph34r:

I don't look like a fruit loop, honest. :)

Got to say it was a bit bizarre, but the couple of jars gave me the courage.

Got to say top bloke always thought he was up for a laugh after he once made an ability about signing players was like pulling birds in a club whilst managing Bristol City.

Not arrogant and all and seemed to enjoy the chat.

I don't look like a fruit loop, honest. :)

Got to say it was a bit bizarre, but the couple of jars gave me the courage.

Got to say top bloke always thought he was up for a laugh after he once made an ability about signing players was like pulling birds in a club whilst managing Bristol City.

Not arrogant and all and seemed to enjoy the chat.

Good work. Hopefully he’d had a few Christmas Sherbets too and has the courage to get MM on the blower and offer his services.

Ps- Moved down half a font size just for you (JTO)  !

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Good work. Hopefully he’d had a few Christmas Sherbets too and has the courage to get MM on the blower and offer his services.

Ps- Moved down half a font size just for you (JTO)  !

Thanks. Knackers my phone.