Pearce or Dicanio

Guest Bournemoth Owl

It's just what I got TOLD, that those two are the options,or Gray till end of season with a view to giving it him full time if he keeps us up..either way we need to let who ever it is know b4 jan so they can shuffle the pack around..especially if we loose Wickham cus he's been Grays saving grace,take him away and it's DJ's clone team and tactics....

So Dipps who was it who told you it would be Pierce or Hopefully Di Caneo ???

So Dipps who was it who told you it would be Pierce or Hopefully Di Caneo ???

Well I got told last nite to have a good look in south,as one if the above mentioned would be there,but there were too many hats and I couldn't see thru the poo storm to notice/recognise anyone.....

Oh and b4 you say who told you that it was JBA,and 99.9% of what he says is gospel on here and he ain't been wrong yet...he mentioned it was between them a couple of weeks ago or Warnock... Had a sneaky score on Dicanio then...

Yeh pal I know a bit,havin played at a good level for 30 years + and managed a couple of teams...

And I am a MASSIVE fan too so really pal have a right to my opinion,and say what I see and think...and I think either if Pearce or Dicanio will sort it out quicker then Gray can...

Wish Bullen had the experience but he ain't...

Need to get some one in or at least in the stands watching so they have a chance in jan to move players out or in...

If not just give it Gray till end of season so he knows where he is instead of our club being in limbo because of penny pinching MM...

But hey pal that's just my opinion...

what age did you start at, 2?

I doubt that Di Canio even applied.

Surely if anyone decent was amongst the 60 they'd have been appointed by now.

Apart from Warnock, obviously! As far as i know only him and carbone have publicly said that they wanted the job.

Well I hope he did pal,and I'll take JBA's word for it...

As of MM saying 60 applying I'm thinking that's a bit of poo miself...

I think he had Colin lined up and when half of numpties blew up on the idea,he ran out of ideas too...thinking Pearce or Dicanio left now who be able to do anything with the squad we have...

One will be boring and keep us up

The other will be un-fathomable and somehow keep us up....but will put bums on seats and get us buzzing again like promotion other year...

Apart from Warnock, obviously! As far as i know only him and carbone have publicly said that they wanted the job.

I think he had Colin lined up and when half of numpties blew up on the idea,he ran out of ideas too...thinking Pearce or Dicanio left now who be able to do anything with the squad we have...

The other will be un-fathomable and somehow keep us up....but will put bums on seats and get us buzzing again like promotion other year...

Anyone slating Gray based in the first half yesterday needs to take a look at their expectations. All the tactics in the world mean bugger all if the opposition are much much better than you in ever single position which Wigan are. Their movement off and around the ball was the best I've seen at Hillsborough since we dropped out the top flight all those years ago.

Despite all that it took a huge stroke of luck for them to score. 2 wins in 3 games, if you expect better than that from a caretaker manager when playing the FA cup winners, with parachute money plus signings like Holt and Maclean you'll never ever be happy as a Wednesday fan. They are what we should aim to be, but we don't have Dave Whelan.

Guest Bournemoth Owl

Im not  taking JBA word for it he was totally wrong about Billy Sharpe for a start .........Time he got his facts right ......

Guest tyler66

Anyone slating Gray based in the first half yesterday needs to take a look at their expectations. All the tactics in the world mean bugger all if the opposition are much much better than you in ever single position which Wigan are. Their movement off and around the ball was the best I've seen at Hillsborough since we dropped out the top flight all those years ago.

Despite all that it took a huge stroke of luck for them to score. 2 wins in 3 games, if you expect better than that from a caretaker manager when playing the FA cup winners, with parachute money plus signings like Holt and Maclean you'll never ever be happy as a Wednesday fan. They are what we should aim to be, but we don't have Dave Whelan.

Couldn't have said it better