Pearce or Dicanio

Well take your pick cus we need something quick,b 4 jan and transfer window,give the team a kick up ass b'cus on that 1 st half we choked and got bossed...

Sorry Mr Gray but your DJ 's clone...

You must be a talented football man to spot Grays managerial deficiencies over 2 wins from last 3 games. Maybe you should apply.

By the way - did you see Wigans starting line up tonight, having made 5 changes, they are an absolute world away from us.

You must be a talented football man to spot Grays managerial deficiencies over 2 wins from last 3 games. Maybe you should apply.

By the way - did you see Wigans starting line up tonight, having made 5 changes, they are an absolute world away from us.

Yeh pal I know a bit,havin played at a good level for 30 years + and managed a couple of teams...

And I am a massive fan too so really pal have a right to my opinion,and say what I see and think...and I think either if Pearce or Dicanio will sort it out quicker then Gray can...

Wish Bullen had the experience but he ain't...

Need to get some one in or at least in the stands watching so they have a chance in jan to move players out or in...

If not just give it Gray till end of season so he knows where he is instead of our club being in limbo because of penny pinching MM...

But hey pal that's just my opinion...

Tbf to the OP. It was like watching a Jones team in the first half last night. We improved a little in the second half. But it seemed we'd gone back to the marking nobody and giving them time in the ball to pick their passes. Them on the other hand were closing down everything, I lost count of the times they blocked our clearances.

If it wasn't for the terrible conditions last night Wigan would have "footballed us to death". You can't allow players of their quality time to pick their passes.

Gray impressed me when he recently said "if we're going to lose, it'll be through lack of ability, not lack of workrate".

I've said all along that we need to wait till the honeymoon period is over before we think about giving Gray the job and I stand by that. We had a chance to climb out of the bottom 3 last night and the players didn't look up for it. Luckily god is a Wednesdayite and decided to give us another go

What a ridiculous question in the OP suggesting that these are the only options.

THe simple answer is:

Neither

The thread start seems to be one of those people who think there's only two sides to everything. The world is not a coin!

Two sides to every story, feck off! there's loads of sides to every story.

They are chalk and cheese. Pearce is a serial failure. Paolo will become a great manager in time, but he must be given time. He cannot produce miracles overnight but if he was still at Wednesday three years from now you'd be in The Premier League or knocking on the door.

Pearce would be a continuation of the misery you've been enduring for so many years. Di Canio would be the start of a fresh and exciting new era for the club.

It's just what I got TOLD, that those two are the options,or Gray till end of season with a view to giving it him full time if he keeps us up..either way we need to let who ever it is know b4 jan so they can shuffle the pack around..especially if we loose Wickham cus he's been Grays saving grace,take him away and it's DJ's clone team and tactics....

They are chalk and cheese. Pearce is a serial failure. Paolo will become a great manager in time, but he must be given time. He cannot produce miracles overnight but if he was still at Wednesday three years from now you'd be in The Premier League or knocking on the door.

Pearce would be a continuation of the misery you've been enduring for so many years. Di Canio would be the start of a fresh and exciting new era for the club.

Genuine question.

What did Di Canio do at SAFC to make you think that he's a builder as you suggest?