Macc in the Cup- Easy passage....

A potential banana skin on the the surface.

But given that one of the Sodje Bros. is amongst their defensive unit and in light of recent revelations then we might just get the result against 10 man Silkmen (Sodje second bookable offense 67 minutes. - 5/1 on- )

:ph34r:

Edited by DEH9

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

I remember in 1970, we all thought Sflaphorpe would be a pushover. Jack Witham scored a lovely overhead kick at the Leppings Lane end to make it 1-0 and we were rocking. Unfortunately, if my memorya serves me correctly, a certain young Kevin Keegan was just breaking into the Scunny team and spoilt the show. Wednesday lost 1-2.

Macc are unbeaten in their last 10 Home games.

We think it's gonna be easy at our peril. Embarrassment is looming around the corner.

I'm sorry but they are a midtable conference team! If this can't be seen as a great opportunity to get to round four then it's time we packed it in. Instead of pooing ourselves we should be arrogantly saying we are gonna steamroll this bunch of amateurs in front of a ground full of Wednesdayites.