Slaven Bilic

No way he would even considered us right now. Someone like Prosinecki might be more realistic choice, everything considered.

Agreed about Bilic! Prosinecki was amazing back in those Red Star teams, a proper footballer; didn't BFR try to sign him, or did he just say he'd love to sign him for Wednesday? Or have i just made that up?

I've no idea where or what Prosinecki is doing these days, or if he has any kind of managerial/coaching record to speak of, maybe you could enlighten me?

Edited by alcock dived

No way he would even considered us right now. Someone like Prosinecki might be more realistic choice, everything considered.

Wasn't he at Portsmouth with Mandaric?

Didn't Igor Stimac get mentioned by somebody on here last week? Noticed he was at Derby on Saturday...

Wasn't he at Portsmouth with Mandaric?

Didn't Igor Stimac get mentioned by somebody on here last week? Noticed he was at Derby on Saturday...

If Å timac ever get this job, that is the day I will stop supporting Wednesday. He is a crap manager who never did well with anyone, criminal and worst human I can imagine.

Agreed about Bilic! Prosinecki was amazing back in those Red Star teams, a proper footballer; didn't BFR try to sign him, or did he just say he'd love to sign him for Wednesday? Or have i just made that up?

I've no idea where or what Prosinecki is doing these days, or if he has any kind of managerial/coaching record to speak of, maybe you could enlighten me?

This brings back memories, Zvonimir Boban!! my favourite player of the 90's along with Ronaldo

If Å timac ever get this job, that is the day I will stop supporting Wednesday. He is a crap manager who never did well with anyone, criminal and worst human I can imagine.

anyone who manages a Croatia team to defeat against Scotland should never be allowed to manage again

This brings back memories, Zvonimir Boban!! my favourite player of the 90's along with Ronaldo

Fair play on that. Zvone is one fella that everybody in Croatia agree uppon, both as a great player, and as a really decent fella. Real gent.

anyone who manages a Croatia team to defeat against Scotland should never be allowed to manage again

Agreed. And everyone in Croatia knows how he got the job, and it had nothing to do with his quality as manager.

First game after his appointment attendancess dropped by half at our home games.