No Warnock - Now Appleton is the man they want

Guest JonTheOwl66

Only person I want now and that's Holloway.

Really scraping the barrel after that and I'd go for Evans!

That's the pi55 poor options we are left with now.

Thank flip Colins not coming!

Anybody but Holloway and I give up. Unbelievable. The fans have pretty much doomed us to a crap manager.

All this stuff about a five man shortlist....total rubbish in my opinion. Milan has never been the sort of chairman to talk about shortlists; he's always identified who he wants, gone for him and got him. He has wanted Colin all along but wanted a few days to gauge opinion knowing it would be a controversial choice. Now that Colin is out of the running Holloway is the obvious pick but would he come? Somehow I doubt it. They have previous and Holloway only took the Palace job so he could move to be nearer his family.

What that leaves us with flip only knows but I don't like it. For me I would have accepted Colin as a short term replacement and he would have done the job....after all, isn't that what we all want? Then we could have moved on next summer. But now we're delving into the total unknown or the total crap.  

Have to say that Colin dropping out leaves me very fearful.

Edited by fredmciverslovechild

I'd rather have appleton than Colin.

Got it the wrong way round mate ?

You must really despise Colin........you would rather appoint a proven failure...totally uninspiring Appleton...very poor track record....see us go further backwards...most of us put Wednesday first...manager second...to give us any chance...Colin before Appleton any day if it was a 2 horse race