Evans didn't look happy

Guest scunthorpeowl1996

Exactly. This is why I expect Evans to end up our manager. Wednesday wouldn't have formally approached Rotherham if they didn't think he wanted the job.

I agree, probably the reason why Rovrum refused permission for us to speak to him

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

If he gets the nod - he walks 

He can't, he's under contract at Rotherham. 

The only way he could 'walk' is if his resignation were accepted by Rotherham and why would they do that when they could instead accept compensation from us?

Them saying that they wouldn't let him go is likely just hard negotiating for more compensation if we did decide we wanted him.

Another insult eh ?

You've been bleating on about how fantastic Colin is and how much you would love him to come to our club for days now and all of a sudden you're an Evans lover !

No wonder you're on here so much, your missus must be well chuffed with your loyalty...

Aye, reyt.

*why do I attract the flipping idiots*

Aye, reyt.

*why do I attract the flipping idiots*

You'll have to settle that yourself with your maker one day, unfortunately the one thing I don't like about OT is how its members get at each other, so from now on I won't react to you, I tried to reason with you earlier as a "friend" to give you an insight as to how others might see you but obviously (as I've now discovered) you are just a self opinionated person -note: this isn't meant as an insult, its just as I find you following your responses tonight.....

I'm sure we all have Wednesday's best interest at heart but there are ways to express it and ways not !

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

You'll have to settle that yourself with your maker one day, unfortunately the one thing I don't like about OT is how its members get at each other, so from now on I won't react to you, I tried to reason with you earlier as a "friend" to give you an insight as to how others might see you but obviously (as I've now discovered) you are just a self opinionated person -note: this isn't meant as an insult, its just as I find you following your responses tonight.....

I'm sure we all have Wednesday's best interest at heart but there are ways to express it and ways not !

Just for clarity  and all that.......Reading isn't saying he wants Evans as manager.

He is a big nobhead, but not that big.

Just for clarity and all that.......Reading isn't saying he wants Evans as manager.

He is a big nobhead, but not that big.

Hopefully this isn't a double log in (see, I have followed R too much !) and you may have a point -but why couldn't R just say that and not bite back so aggressively ?

Like I said, he can post very balanced points but then gets blinkered and doesn't read some posts as they are honestly meant.

He'd rather just be a protagonist... ( Ooh that's a big word, hope I got it right)...