Sign in to follow this  
suffering_owl

Nigel Worthington

I live and work in York and the rumour going around the York fans is that Nigel could be approached.

I was waiting for something like this to be said.

Worked with MM before, ex player and not too bad of a record at this level.

I heard Milan logged on to my computer and saw my FM record! I'm expecting a call any mi.....

(Phone rings)

Blooming PPI claim offer

No No No No

Awful Manager.

Yeah remember how he took his Norwich team to Fulham on last day ( Fulham nowt to play for) needing to stay up

They lost 6-0

He was sacked  the next season.

He was awful in charge of Northern Ireland. I still remember losing 4-1 away to Estonia and drawing 1-1 in the Faroes

He couldn't get us out of a relegation battle if he tried, he would limply take us down playing dull football

I hope its not true

Much as I loved him as player hes always been a dour negative manager, no thanks.

That said, he's got York up to the dizzy heights of 21st In League Two so he must have something about him.

• Agree 2

I live and work in York and the rumour going around the York fans is that Nigel could be approached.

i bet i know who started that done it before will do it again makes me laugh every time

No, no and no in that order. I'd rather take Appleton or Evans than him and thats saying something.

Still never forgiven him for not jumping when Linighan scored in thre last minute at Wembley

No, no and no in that order. I'd rather take Appleton or Evans than him and thats saying something.

Still never forgiven him for not jumping when Linighan scored in thre last minute at Wembley

It'd have needed a hell of a jump, seeing as he was stood on the opposite post at the time.

Hope not, he used us every time he wanted a new NI contract, thanks for the memories of your playing days Nigel but fuck off.

:biggrin:

someone else sussed him

It'd have needed a hell of a jump, seeing as he was stood on the opposite post at the time.

Fair point he was, but I still hold him responsible!!  

No No No, very poor manager and about as much personality as a brick. Stay well clear Milan. Cracking player but never a a manager for this level.

Hope not, he used us every time he wanted a new NI contract, thanks for the memories of your playing days Nigel but fuck off.

And he kept getting new contracts..

:wacko:

• Agree 1

He's already done his best ie Norwich, let him stay where he is.