Glen Hoddle

Guest wilyfox

he's filled DJ's shoes in the past - but i can't see it this time. can't be having faith healers flying around Hillsborough.

That said, he's the best name i've heard mentioned yet.

knows his shizzle. Still been coaching out in Spain; it's not like he's walked away from the game.

But been out of management for such a long period regardless - and didn't do that brilliantly at wolves.

Just don't understand why he's mentioned.

Glenn Hoddle is a bozo. An absolute space cadet. Not a fan.

Based on what exactly? That 10 years ago he used a faith healer and said he believed in reincarnation or some such? What's he said/done since that makes him a "bozo" or "space cadet"?

He is far more realistic than people think.He is begging to get back in to management, he has worked at this level numerous times before with smaller clubs than Wednesday and been very successful were ever he has been. He knows his onions and would bring the required passion and know how to save our season and push us up the league next season.

He has never really been away from football, he has been coaching and has an academy which would suggest he could bring future talent to our team.

Yes he has had some bad press but so what.

Its a massive massive yes from me.