Dave Jones: In or Out?

Dave Jones: In or Out?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out?

• IN - Dave's not become a bad manager overnight, he'll turn us around.
    • NOT SURE - We've been disappointing, but he should be given more time, and there's realistically no better managers available.
    • OUT - Enough is enough, time to go.

i've voted out, we all know he's had far from good financial support from above, but, what he has had appears not to have been spent that wisely...

i just don't see anyone worth the trouble being willing, considering the financial restraints he and megson before him had... 

it's a bloody mess...

I hate our revolving door of managerial recruitment, and it's why I've never shouted for DJ's head, dont particularly like him, hoped he'd turn it around though.......but enough is enough, he's totally lost the plot imo and is getting desperate, the team look lost too.....there is no hope anymore.

We need someone new in to give us a lift, still think we'll get relegated, but with a new manager in at least we might make a fight of it......we also might not, but at least we'll have some hope for a few weeks at least.

Nobody is going to do a better job out there. Nobody. He knows the players. He'll turn us around by January. I have no doubt about that. We need stability He's a proven championship manager.

Give him time ffs.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Nobody is going to do a better job out there. Nobody. He knows the players. He'll turn us around by January. I have no doubt about that. We need stability He's a proven championship manager.

Give him time ffs.

A change of some sort is needed to bring some life back to the club at least. Regardless of a future take over or not and regardless of the outcome of the season.

The apathy has become so bad that something needs to be done. If DJ stays whether we go down or not is immaterial as we'll still be in the same boat.

Ambling along trying to stay up with loanees covering up the mess he's made of our squad.