Dave Jones: In or Out?

Dave Jones: In or Out?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out?

• IN - Dave's not become a bad manager overnight, he'll turn us around.
    • NOT SURE - We've been disappointing, but he should be given more time, and there's realistically no better managers available.
    • OUT - Enough is enough, time to go.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Out for sure, enough is enough. He should've already been gone. Most clubs would've got rid already.

Only thing that worries me is that MM is not a chairman who goes for leftfield or exciting modern managers.

MM mostly appoints dour faced experienced out of work managers. No question DJ has to go in my opinion. 

Due to the results; this season and last, the current table, the up coming fixtures and the mess he's made of the squad with his poor man-management and scattergun player-recruitment.

Things ain't going to drastically improve with MM until we get taken over but the manager needs to go, take over or not.

You live and die in modern football with results and simply results ain't good enough and no excuses can no longer dress it up or cover up the mistakes and mess DJ has made since promotion.

Lost the plot for me as early as last season when he turned 3pts into a loss at home to Bristol City.

Then there was his stubborness in continuing to play Bothroyd and Taylor.

But the nail in the coffin was his inability to wave his arms about, and shout, on the touchline, and not wearing a tie.

Got to go and should have gone a while ago. He showed himself as having no balls when we played Bristol City at home just before Christmas, he bottled it and we lost 3 points in 5 minutes.

He didn't learn from his lesson and has done it numerous times since.

Throw in the fact we don't play with a game plan whatsoever, time to go.

Got to go and should have gone a while ago. He showed himself as having no balls when we played Bristol City at home just before Christmas, he bottled it and we lost 3 points in 5 minutes.

He didn't learn from his lesson and has done it numerous times since.

Throw in the fact we don't play with a game plan whatsoever, time to go.

I agree. That game was the turning point for me too.

His tactical awareness is non-existent, he's negative, and his team selections and substitutions have continued to baffle throughout his tenure.

Plus, you can see the players have had enough of him.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

The 'he hasnt become a bad manager overnight...blah blah blah'. He has never been a decent manager.  Shouldn't have got rid of Meggo...now Milan MUST get rid of Jones!!