Sign in to follow this  
KernowOwl

Cornish supporters

?????????????????????????????????????? What is arse Mr Pompeyowl ????????????????????????????????? Knob

The word is arse. Yanks use the word ass.

Which match(es) are you going to this season or have you already been? Such a sacrifice deserves at least a mention in the programme!

Thanks phshaw...last season I went up to the Derby game (2-2) and I was given a ground tour and met the Chairman who, by the way , was a top top bloke. Photo's were taken and printed in the next home programme.

Arse

No, it's ass....I ride up there on a donkey

:danny-wilson: 

That must take a while!

Don't forget there's also Julian, not in Cornwall admittedly, but only just over the Tamar in the bit of Devon as far west as ou can go .

He's often in discussion with Alan Green on 606, whilst on his drive back from games.

Also, Has anyone tried to recruit Warnock;  as a final opportunity for his redemption ?

Got me friend....clinging onto this little rock called The Isles of Scilly....there are two of us here as it happens, but I'm the only one who drags his ass up to Sheffield every season, I love the pain.

There's been a fair few donkeys in Wednesday shirts,  over the years.

Thanks Chapsmurf, found what I was looking for. Cheers man.

Sorry Kernow, couldn't resist. There is always one, isn't there?

+1 you for not negging me lol

Kernowl, my missus dad is a fisherman and fishes from Newlyn/Mousehole, goes by the name of Cod, just wondering if you knew him.

Don't know him personally but the name seems familiar...I work with an ex-fisherman, I'll ask him (Yes, I am an ex-fisherman's friend)

Where are all the Cornish owls watching the game on Saturday?           

Sadly I will be working driving buses around the area on Saturday.

Are your initials G.L? If so I know your sister.

No, but my initials are G.L but Id be surprised if you knew my sister (not impossible, I know but she has no connections with Sheffield)

Kernowl, if you're driving through illogan drop in the RBL, I'm watching the game there.

Is the car park big enough to park the bus?

Used to drive round Illogan when I worked at Camborne...not in my range these days.

Edited by kernowl

No mate my intials aren't G.L and don't have a sister

Ah never mind.. Someone else in St Ives then.

Don't know him personally but the name seems familiar...I work with an ex-fisherman, I'll ask him (Yes, I am an ex-fisherman's friend)

Sadly I will be working driving buses around the area on Saturday.

No, but my initials are G.L but Id be surprised if you knew my sister (not impossible, I know but she has no connections with Sheffield)

Guess it's not you then...unless you used to sell fanzines?

The lass I know used to live in Sheffield so probably not you/her.

Probably is me as I used to be the editor of Spitting Feathers but maybe you know my either of my daughters from Sheffield. My sister has never lived in Sheffield.

Us grockles only get the savoury ones. The originals the Tin Miners used to take to work had the savoury mince and veg in one side and fruity Jam in the other.

Would unlikely be mince as red meat was out of the financial reach of most tinners throughout history. Far more likely it would have been fish at one end and apple sauce at the other. I've never had a fish pasty and the thought doesnt sound very appetising, but I keep meaning to make one with mackrel just to see whether it works.

Would unlikely be mince as red meat was out of the financial reach of most tinners throughout history. Far more likely it would have been fish at one end and apple sauce at the other. I've never had a fish pasty and the thought doesnt sound very appetising, but I keep meaning to make one with mackrel just to see whether it works.

People would use kidney or liver, not fish. And this so called half pasty is bullshit made up by the papers. Cooking times etc... It can't be done. Ask any real Cornishman, like myself and you'll get told the same.