Sign in to follow this  
KernowOwl

Cornish supporters

I'm a Cornish Owl living in Hampshire but my Dad's in Penzance. I think he's rather lost interest in recent years though. Why struggle to watch crap football when you've got average rugby on the doorstep and all that.

I haven't been to watch the pirates since they moved from Camborne to Penzance. I'll make the 6 hour drive to sheffield but won't get on the train for 10 minutes to Penzance.

I would be up for joining a supporters group, try to get to as many games as possible, money is an issue tho. There's around 5-10 of us in st Ives. I'm from st Ives but living in Penzance at the moment.

Kernowl, my missus dad is a fisherman and fishes from Newlyn/Mousehole, goes by the name of Cod, just wondering if you knew him.

Can anyone remember Taggy's Ice Cream, made from Cornish cream, or was it Jersey cream?

Anyways, best ice cream ever.

I would be up for joining a supporters group, try to get to as many games as possible, money is an issue tho. There's around 5-10 of us in st Ives. I'm from st Ives but living in Penzance at the moment.

Yeah there's a few I know. We have been talking about starting a group for awhile now. I'll look into it. Be good to get the Cornish supporters together.

Would be good mate, let me know if you need a hand setting it up or anything and will let other people down here know about it

Good luck with this, I'll be an honorary member.

Can anyone remember Taggy's Ice Cream, made from Cornish cream, or was it Jersey cream?

Anyways, best ice cream ever.

No.

And there's me and the 'good lady' living here in Penzance for the past 7 years.   Youngest son was here with us until 2 years ago but is now back in Stannington - couldn't live without being within sight of S6!

Where are all the Cornish owls watching the game on Saturday?

You could subsidise your travel by bringing up loads and loads of pasties, flog them at the ground.

Us grockles only get the savoury ones. The originals the Tin Miners used to take to work had the savoury mince and veg in one side and fruity Jam in the other.

Arse

?????????????????????????????????????? What is arse Mr Pompeyowl ????????????????????????????????? Knob

I'm from Cornwall, live in St Ives and there are quite a few more of us wednesdayites down here in St Ives.

Are your initials G.L? If so I know your sister.

You could subsidise your travel by bringing up loads and loads of pasties, flog them at the ground.

Fantastic idea, and a barrel of Doom Bar.

Good luck with this, I'll be an honorary member.

Me too, I love Cornwall.

I'm making the drive up in a few weeks. I'll make a load of homemade pasties. I'll be outside the north stand selling em to make money for petrol.